Stargate: Continuum - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stargate: Continuum Reviews

½ December 25, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie!
December 1, 2015
It's Stargate...need I say more?
½ September 15, 2015
Kept my timeline divided attention fully engaged throughout. Came even with a brief if incomplete explanation of how a damn time machine might operate if not how it would work.
August 16, 2015
The adventurous SG-1 and their path through the Stargate continues, in this one last time hit, and that's definitely what it is.

It's probably the last installment in this sci-fi adventure that's been able to stay alive on tv for over 10 freaking years. It's been a hell of a ride with many adventures, characters, action and of course funny moments. This movie is no exception. It works as a fine last entry in the franchise even though it could have worked better on certain places. Team SG-1 is still functional with its memorable lead from O'Nell and Mitchell, and the characters are just as great as they were in the series. The story is just as great, but with a bit more complex to it. Stargate Continuum is exactly what it is; a great continuation with everything that made it great. Great villain, stunning characters and rememberable & hilarious moments. The story is so well written and it really got a smooth feeling to it. However; the bad part of this movie is that I miss more action (surprisingly), and a perhaps less clichéish ending. But one aspect that really have improved over the series must be the dialogs; they're much more nuanced, less forced and much more better written! So yeah; this Stargate Continuumation really is that continuation that every fan wanted to have, but of course, now we want more! Stargate Continuum might not surpass The Ark of Truth, since it got much more action, innovation and feeling to it. But it still manages to bring a long, suspenseful and inventive sci-fi show to an end, that doesn't disappoint anyone (except those, like me, who wanted Stargate Universe to be great).

I hope all the Stargate fans out there have seen this last entry of the franchise, but if you haven't...well you better dear!

8/10
April 21, 2014
Stargate is a great franchise!
October 3, 2013
Pro: Interesting twisted story for the Stargate franchise. Features old faces including Richard Dean Anderson and more.
Con: You will probably watch it one time.
Q: Can we please get a another sequel !
August 20, 2013
awesome i want some more movies like this
July 18, 2013
As I said before...I'm always up for some SG-1
½ July 17, 2013
Would have liked more special effects. Pretty good though...
July 5, 2013
Wonderful alternate reality of the Stargate world. To really understand the characters and the inside jokes though you need to have watched most of the tv series.
½ July 1, 2013
From the beginning I knew this was wrong just by the tone. Then we have to endure another time-travel/alternate-reality story. Besides a few O'Neil moments, it lacked the SG1 charm that we came to know and love. Again, only diehard SG1 fans will truly enjoy it.
May 24, 2013
with the series being cancelled these two films were just finishing the two main stories they had left

could've done with more action/firefights though
½ April 20, 2013
JACK IS FINALLY BACK!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS AND ITS GOING TO ROCK HARD CORE! I hope they expand the entire Jack Daniel slash!
½ March 21, 2013
About as good as "The Ark of Truth", but with time travel and the return of Richard Dean Anderson.
January 28, 2013
Excellent! Regaling! One of a kind.
January 24, 2013
No matter what, Stargate will always be my favorite.
January 7, 2013
I also can't wait for this movie to come out!
January 1, 2013
I'm not sure if it's actually a bad movie, or I just loathe it for making me want to punch Richard Dean Anderson in the face. Seriously, you got MacGyver back for this one, give him better lines! I mean, there was always some good-hearted corniness in the show, but here it's nauseating.
December 1, 2012
Will kick mega arse.
October 14, 2012
Et si rien n'avait jamais existé ?? Agréable de revoir SG1, mais c'est le film de trop. Sam qui panique, O'Neill boudiné, aucune des voix françaises habituelles...