Stargate: Continuum - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stargate: Continuum Reviews

½ August 27, 2012
When the SG-1 team think they have caught the last Ba'al clone, he tells them that the original is still alive and has a plan to stop the Stargate team once and for all.

This is the final movie following the Stargate SG-1 team, and since all the plots were finished in the previous movie, we are now presented with a brand new standalone adventure. The story is by no means unique, and isn't anything you haven't seen before, but it is very well crafted. Again, all the cast return and it does help if you have a working knowledge of their histories, to understand where they fit into this story. Although this is not a s good as the previous installment, 'Continuum' is still a fun watch and makes you feel like you are watching one of the better double length episodes.
June 21, 2012
Not their best effort.
June 6, 2012
A different type of stargate. Save Earth!
½ May 17, 2012
Loved this movie!!! I had so much fun watching this, it was like watching one of my favorite old SG-1 episodes for the first time. It was great to see all the old cast and it was just great ending to the series.
½ May 14, 2012
Enjoyable finish to the series. However not enough Jack!!
May 7, 2012
If you liked the Tv show you will like this little mini movie
April 24, 2012
Nice alternate reality to the SG-1 mythos. Wish there was more to come!
½ April 24, 2012
Good one but got a taste of Deja vu. Concludes correctly the stargate franchise
April 20, 2012
It was good. Somehow I guess I was expecting more with the two movies. This one felt like another episode. But all in all it was good.
April 19, 2012
Doesn't seem interesting.
April 15, 2012
I enjoyed the show, and I liked this just as much. It was thrilling seeing all the old characters show up for this movie. Somewhat inventive, with several time paradoxes, that kept it fresh and exciting. If you've watched the show, you know what you are getting with somewhat better production values and effects. You'll probably be very confused if you are coming into this with no knowledge of the show.
April 10, 2012
not really my thing!
½ April 8, 2012
i want to c this bady
April 4, 2012
STARGATE CAN NEVER BE BAD
January 29, 2012
Fit well into the Stargate stories. I liked it.
½ December 27, 2011
I was disappointed I though Stargate was better than that. It was like a movie length version of Season 8, Episode 19 and 20: Moebius: Part 1 and 2
December 9, 2011
I heaven't seen the TV series so I was a bit disorientated all the time. It felt to me like watching a pilot episode for a really crappy TV series.
October 22, 2011
It's great to see Richard Dean Anderson back, and this was a better closer to me than Ark of Truth. Great way to end the SG-1 series!
May 29, 2011
Great movie which is part of a series of Stargate movies that started after the original tv series ended. Would definitely only recommend for Stargate fans since its plot or story is based on the previous tv series. In regard to it as an action movie, it contains some pretty good special effects and figting scenes.
½ May 11, 2011
Wasn't the best, but was good that they tried to carry through more.