Stargate SG-1 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stargate SG-1 Reviews

September 17, 2010
I Liked the series, aside from the once a season clip show. By far, not one of the best Sci Fye shows but because of the shows ability to not take it's self seriously and openly make fun of it's self in several later episodes and the ability to take on and adopt new villains and threats the whole series was a decent watch.
½ August 23, 2010
Amazing 10 year long TV series, but not a movie.
July 8, 2010
the best shown on syfy of all time
May 23, 2010
A secret military team, SG-1, is formed to explore the recently discovered StarGates.Nominated for 8 Primetime Emmys. Another 18 wins & 82 nominations.
With 10 seasons and 214 episodes Stargate SG-1 surpassed The X-Files in 2007 as the longest-running North American science fiction series on television.

The story of Stargate SG-1 begins one year after the events of the feature film. A network of ancient alien devices called Stargates connects a vast multitude of planets within our Milky Way galaxy for interstellar travel. Later episodes reveal that this network is capable of spanning not just planets within the Milky Way, but with sufficient power, can provide intergalactic travel as well. Stargate SG-1 chronicles the adventures of SG-1, the flagship team of over two dozen teams from Earth who explore the galaxy and defend Earth against alien threats such as the Goa'uld, Replicators and later the Ori. The series was a ratings success for Showtime and the Sci Fi Channel, and was particularly popular in Europe and Australia.
½ April 25, 2010
I remember when I first got into Stargate, having seen the 1994 feature film. It was ages after I started watching the SG-1 series before I realised the bloke playing Dr. Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) wasn't James Spader lol. The balance of the show was just right, it has some great action scenes and characters that over the episodes and seasons to follow, we come to know and love.
June 17, 2004
[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=4]
A fresh break from endless spaceships.
[/SIZE][SIZE=5]

:fresh:

A strange gate found buried in Egypt in 1928 turns out to be a gate to intergalactic travel via wormholes. A small team, named SG-1, explores other planets, and tries to save them and earth from enslavement by an evil race of body-snatchers called the "Gould."

A wonderful, inventive SF TV show that will keep you hooked. Costumes and ideas are well done. Over all the show is quite inventive, full of good humor, action and drama.

A new way to explore "strange new worlds"!

Lareena
½ May 7, 2004
bet sci fi pilot i have seen