Starship Troopers: Traitor Of Mars Reviews

• Mar 28, 2020

This was such a shit show i dont even know where to begin. Anyone else in the comment section that says it's the best show is retarded. The CGI was good but the dialogue? Fuck, even Winx Club had more life in their voice actors than this. Johnny sounds like Invasion gave him permanent brain damage and so did the rest of the cast. Like what's with all the background grunting noises they keep giving? It's the closest thing to hentai that they gave. Male grunting noises. What have you done to my poor boy. Look at how they massacared my poor boy. YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER APES? Entire Cast: NO, CUT MY SCREEN TIME AND SLICE MY THROAT NOW.

• Feb 14, 2020

Slow boring and odd. Feels like a highschool movie with soldiers for the major part. Anything els is kinda meh. Still not the worst out of the movies.

• Feb 25, 2019

Easily the best Starship Trooper's movie since the original! A must see for the fans

• Dec 17, 2018

Most true to the original film. If you liked the first film, you will like this film.

• May 13, 2018

As much as I loved the first (hands-down my favorite movie of all time) the rest of the ST films have failed to really give me any sense of world-building. The third had promise, with that big beautiful hunk that is casper van dien coming back, but it was just mired in weird nonsense that dragged it all down. The only non-theatrical aspect of the ST universe that did it justice was the kid's 3d TV show, Roughnecks. That show did a whole lot to create a cast and keep you invested, and this one really felt like a snippet from that. I didn't really get to know much of the cast beyond the original characters, but the overall feeling of fun and adventure in a sci-fi action romp was there, and it wasn't weighed down with any moralistic nonsense. at its core, you need to understand what Starship Toopers is in order to appreciate it. It's not supposed to have a deep moral dialogue. The first was simply a parody of a world war II propaganda film. It was campy and silly and just a whole lot of fun. This was fun. Was it a good movie? no, probably not. But if you like Sci-fi action and enjoyed the first ST movie, you will probably enjoy this. The visuals are fantastic, the dialogue is campy and fun, if a little stilted in places, and it does a good job of building another little piece of the most shamefully underrated franchises in science fiction. Casper Van Dien is one of the best B-movie action heroes out there, able to pull off over-the-top bravado as well as steven segal. I thoroughly respect his dedication to this universe and hope he keeps lending his gorgeous face and goofy chest-thumping to the series for years to come.

• Apr 15, 2018

The Movie does, as Starship Troopers has done before: Slim jokes, a bit of Action and tons of politics. Most ppl seem to forgot about the later in the original Troopers (1997) Movie The Movie plays 20 years after Troopers1 and shows greatly how desperate the Federation has become over the duration of the War. IF youre looking for ColdSplatterAction; this aint really it. If youre looking for continuation in the TroopersUniverse-- YES Please!

• Mar 12, 2018

A fantastic take on Starship Troopers. Brings back a couple of the characters from previous films like Rico from the first one. CGI is very good. Great action set pieces. Plenty of humor and just enough of satire to keep in faith with the first film. The best starship troopers film since the FIRSt one. In a couple of places it even surpasses it.

• Mar 05, 2018

Having a tantrum throwing kid as the main villain wasn't the best idea...

Having a tantrum throwing kid as the main villain wasn't the best idea...

• Dec 31, 2017

terrible animation movie. Cringy dialogue, derivative storylines. Video game animation with stilted fluidity and zero emotions.

• Nov 28, 2017

Lots of intense action and a decent story. Great animation and sound design. If you liked the original, you'll probably like this one. For me, it ranks as one of the best in the series. I didn't give it 5 stars because some of the dialog could have been better and the characters could be a little one dimensional. But hey, if you're interested in watching this, your not expecting Schindler's List. It is a fun flick.