StarStruck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

StarStruck Reviews

June 2, 2016
I love to see this movie cause I think it looks good to watch
April 25, 2016
It was amazing I watched it on netflix 3 times In a row???
½ February 16, 2016
A friend came over and we decided to watch this movie for the first time in like five years. I forgot how insanely cheesy it is and how much it played out like a bad fanfiction!
December 29, 2015
A kind of cute movie in the end.
½ August 19, 2015
I've been reading a lot of comments by other people on this movie and they're bothering me so I'll adress that first. People keep saying that the acting is bad and that Daniel Campbell is really annoying and stuff. First off, it's a a disney channel movie so even if the acting was bad... it's not like they're hiring top notch actors. Second it's not actually the acting that's bad it's the script, the actors are just reading and portraying cheesy characters. To go witht hat Danielle Campbell isn't annoying, Jessica Olson her character is annoying. Anyways. I'm rating this based off of what it is. I'm not go on and talk about how Jessica proabably could've had more depth and more reasons to hate Chirsopher. You can't - sorry shoudln't compare a disney channel orginial movie to normal movies. It's a a great, cheesy, cute little movie with (in my opinion) some good acting and good characters. I loved it personally and it's definiately one of my guilty pleasures. I liked the story and it had a good sort of moral of not judging people you don't know (one of my biggest pet peeves) and the moral of being yourself and taking responsability and control of your actions. Great movie!
½ August 15, 2015
Pleasantly surprising for a trashy chick flick.
November 26, 2014
i am really interested in seeing the moviei
September 16, 2014
Love the movie!!!!
½ July 27, 2014
(First and only viewing - 10/17/2010)
March 23, 2014
Adorable and silly, but worth the watch because it is a feel good family movie.
November 27, 2013
I love this movie so much
August 2, 2013
love this movie a lot
July 11, 2013
great!movie loved it!
May 27, 2013
Love it I have it on Netflix and I would watch it over and over again {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} ?.?
May 26, 2013
I love this movie!!#
May 15, 2013
a lot of things don't make sense, but hey, it's a teen disney movie, just some good fun
March 31, 2013
Good I loved the fact that they got together at the end
March 13, 2013