Reviews

• Jul 31, 2012

Really low budget film and one of the worst I've seen.The acting wasn't even worthy of a prono movie.Stupid story relating to a big mess what a waste of film.So for this horrible waste of time I gavevit a D-.

• Oct 26, 2010

This movie is just all over the place. The whole time I felt like it was very rushed. It jumped from scene to scene too quickly as well. I like where the idea was going but feel like it was poorly executed. The acting wasn't the worst I've seen in a low budget horror flick but it wasn't even close to the best. I think this falls back to how rushed things feel. We don't stay with any one character long enough to really care. I have to just mention that Bud was one of the worst characters I've ever seen and by worst I mean laughable. It brought the movie down.

• Oct 08, 2010

this has to be one of the worst movies ever. i didnt even what to give it half a star, honestly 1 of the worst films ever..ever