State Property 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Get down or lay down
October 19, 2013
this is a good movie
June 30, 2013
This was a good movie I love "hood" movies and this was one of the realistic ones
May 31, 2013
I've seen worse and I've seen better. Jail time and Drug Sellers. I agree with Eduardo C: "It is escencially a commercial for the image rap has been selling for the past 15 or so years: selling drugs is cool, killing people is cool, prison is cool, women are bitches, white people are stupid and hate black people, latinos are stupid and hate black people, asians are stupid and hate black people, and whenever confronted about your actions, just saying "I done what I hads to do ta gets paid" is more than enough." Not a movie I would want in my movie collection.
September 7, 2012
fuck wat the honkeys talking bout this movie is Da shit
½ May 12, 2012
This Is A Good Movie
December 31, 2011
We is taking this to the top.
October 30, 2011
It gets quite a few laughs through intentional gags but mostly through the questionable acting and attempts at slick production props. It begins as like a parody with funny flashbacks and at times breaking the fourth wall with the audience but then it gradually turns into a serious street hood film which is confusing. Another confusing feature is that some of the flashbacks are long, causing me to get lost in the present and the past in terms of the plot. The occasional summary by the characters sort of makes up for this. It gets the half star advantage on the first one as it is funnier (whether intentionally is another issue) and you could argue that the story varies from the standard rags to riches of the prequel.
½ April 9, 2011
Kretiinirappariryhman kusipaapelle-elokuva retardeista sosiopaateista, jotka polttavat pilvea, myyvat kokkeilia ja ampuvat ihmisia ajan kulukseen, tata alhaista paskaa viela ihannoidaan muna pystyssa rappareille tyypilliseen gansta-tyyliin, amoeboille tehtya paskaa...
April 5, 2011
i want to watch this how do i
February 26, 2010
THIS ONE IS NOT AS FUNNY AS THE 1ST ONE BUT IT IS FUNNY AS FUCK, AND IS STILL ONE OF MY FAVORITES. YA FIGGA-DEAL-ME!!
December 1, 2009
Noreaga very talented in showing respect for the latino cultre.
July 22, 2009
thiz movie go hard so watch it
July 21, 2009
GANSTA SHIT FUCKED UP IN DA END
April 20, 2009
El Polo Loco vs. El Plaga!
March 11, 2009
we gonna throw him a surprise party!
½ February 24, 2009
I never seen the first and i"m glad. The only bad thing is that I watched the whole thing on bet. I want my time back, when did being in jail be a cool thing?
December 10, 2008
no thanks not my kinda thing
December 10, 2008
Hello!!! My name is joyfaith500 I am tall ,good looking, perfect body figure and
sexy. I saw your profile and was delighted to contact you, I hope you will be
the true loving, honest and caring man that I have been looking 4, And I have
something special to tell you about me, So please contact me directly through my

joyfaith500