Staten Island Summer Reviews

• Mar 09, 2021

3.0 generic but some funny scenes

3.0 generic but some funny scenes

• Nov 24, 2018

Honestly did not know what to expect from this movie... & it exceeded any expectations... especially because I had known... this was wonderfully acted... I like these simple coming of age type of films... with a bit of "National Lampoon's" type hyjinks.

• Sep 14, 2018

If you take it for what it tries to be, fun and typical teen movie. It's a good time I'd recommend it.

• Sep 13, 2018

I think that this movie was great and funny I think that they should make a sequel to this movie where Graham Phillips comes back from college

• Aug 23, 2018

While there are several funny parts, in the end this movie is a total rip-off of Superbad in my opinion.

• Jun 23, 2018

Don't listen to the critics. It was funny and light. Reminded me of Weird Science or similar 80s teen movie.

• Jun 01, 2018

I accidentally found this movie on Netflix. At the time I had no clue what it was about and I absolutely love this film. First off it captures the spirit of summer so well. The cinematography is beautiful bright reds and blue selling that American summer feel. Second, the characters this is one of the only movies that portray teens in an accurate way. Every character has a great personality and there isn't anything about them to hate. Yes it's just a teen girl conquest comedy. But this is the only one where the main character doesn't get the girl. I have probably watched this movie over 100 times I show it to everyone who I know and they always love it .The jokes are well timed and still hit, unlike other big comedy movies. Staten island summer is the perfect summer time film that deservs a blue ray release.

• Jan 02, 2018

It was hilarious! With an amazing group of people

It was hilarious! With an amazing group of people

• Jun 07, 2017

Not sure why all the hate on this. It's got it's moments. The cast list doesn't show the depth of this acting crew' lots of names missing..

• Mar 29, 2017