Static (Glitch) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Static (Glitch) Reviews

January 21, 2012
Entertaining Film about a Cell Phone Computer Chip that goes in the Head, the Inventor, Spokesman,& Money Gal experiment on their own Heads, Bad Idea!!!! forgettable
½ January 13, 2012
While the movie had a good storyline, i found that the storyline could of been faster and had some more to the storyline.
August 14, 2011
Les d├ (C)rives de la science... Dans la ligne de l'Exp├ (C)rience interdite.
March 2, 2010
Yeah, the story itself was interesting and that's why I rated it with one star, but the acting could have used some work. Also, it seemed to take forever to get the story going and it felt like the movie was too long and it could be the fact that the characters just talk too much in the movie about random things that aren't related to the storyline, but I guess you can't get your hopes up for a low budget movie.
February 25, 2010
Interesting premise but TV acting. Not the worst thing I've ever seen.
½ February 5, 2010
December 20, 2009
What an odd film. Some really good ideas were spoiled by a hurried script and the fact that everyone in this film was an asshole. Apart from the sublime Nero Wolfe bloke and they didn't even bother to show his death.
November 17, 2009
bull shit and boring.
½ October 2, 2009
How do I find out when this will be released to DVD? and where to purchase it?
½ September 23, 2009
Pretty interesting story. Things don't go well when three researchers implant themselves with their invention.
½ September 20, 2009
Some bad acting, but that aside, the movie was okay.
½ May 18, 2009
Cheese...that 90210 chick was hott tho
½ May 9, 2009
the concept was interesting - chip implant for communication seamlessly integrated into the human body. however, the plot wasn't fleshed out well & the acting was not engaging at all. disappointing.
½ March 17, 2009
Could have been a good plot but is so confusing and rushed in the middle and ends abruptedly at the end where it could have carried on to make a better film...one to watch if you're bored but other than that don't bother
½ February 5, 2009
After viewing this movie I realized that watching actual static would be way better than a sitting of this film. Viable alternatives to watching this film include staring at random people on the street(better dialogue), attending anger management seminars(more conflict). And watching teens age(more development)
½ January 20, 2009
surfing thru the channels i came across this on the movie network,overall not bad. Alot of no-name actors however but Kathleen (Claire from Beverly hills 90210)robertson is in it and she is soooo fine! A good story reminded me alot of Disturbing Behaviour.
½ October 20, 2008
quite a reasonable lil TV movie - shame it wasn't bigger budget
½ September 9, 2008
This movie was pretty good right up to the ending, which was pretty anti-climatic. I loved Kathleen Robertson in this she gave a strong performance. The plot and story were quite interesting. If this movie had, had a better ending I would have given it a better score.