Staying Together - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Staying Together Reviews

November 20, 2014
½ October 23, 2012
Middling fare. Thank goodness Sean Astin rose out of this to become a hobbit. ABC Sunday night special stuff.
February 21, 2012
Never goes far enough and stays obviouse with plenty of predictability.
½ January 10, 2012
Typical 80's flick. Not great. Not bad. Just very 80's...
June 8, 2011
Movie about keeping the family together through some tough times. A bit sad.
June 2, 2011
This movie was a flop, and I can see why! The plotline is pretty thin and the acting is the only thing that holds this movie up, just a little. It's worth seeing if you like movies that focuses on a family, but other than that it's pretty slow...
April 23, 2011
Nice performances, but a bit superfluous given its surprisingly mundane point of view.
June 14, 2009
i have this movie, love this movie, i just love sean astin in this movie!
February 25, 2009
This is SUCH a great movie!! A WONDERFUL movie about brothers... soo sweet!
½ November 13, 2007
one of the finest films in the Sean Astin, post-Mikey, pre-Sam catalog. I love, love, love it!!!
½ November 13, 2007
August 5, 2007
While it breaks no new dramatic ground, "Staying Together" takes a look at the coming of age of late teen brothers in an average American semi-rural setting.
April 16, 2007
it's possible ive seen this, but without it having a description, i guess we'll never know.
plus, im pretty sure if its the movie i think it is, it's better off without a rating.
March 22, 2007
This movie shows great brotherly love.
February 18, 2007
kool as i want 2 see dis. i want 2 see every movie in da wole wide world of course im a movie lover
January 22, 2007
kool as i might wanna see lol of course i wanna see it
½ December 10, 2006
Pretty bad, pretty terrible, pretty horrible. Do I need to say anymore then that?
½ September 26, 2006
An old film but I cant remember why I liked that film.
½ June 16, 2006
Another early sean astin movie, a great family movie..