Stealing Christmas - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stealing Christmas Reviews

October 26, 2014
WTF THIS IS BAD SANTA!! WHICH FILM RIPPED OF WHO?
½ March 14, 2014
Great cast, bland story..really not as bad as I expected though
December 4, 2011
I love cheesy Christmas movies, but this one was REALLY bad. lol
½ November 13, 2011
I thought this movie was OK, nothing more nor less. It's probably a good movie to watch if you want to get in to the Christmas spirit, or something.

Naughtia
½ November 13, 2011
I thought this movie was ok, nothing more nor less. It's probably a good movie to watch if you want to get in to the christmas spirit, or something. Tony Danza stars as a crook who gets in to trouble after a heist attempt on the local mall. He manages to escape and ends up getting a job as Santa Clause in a Christmas tree yard. He plans to rob the city but is in a moral conflict. I don't think I will be watching this movie again anytime soon because it wasn't that interesting. The one thing that was good about this movie was Tony Danza.
November 16, 2010
Predictable and ridiculous. This is one movie that would never put me in the Christmas spirit. Skip it.
½ October 14, 2010
santa is a bank robber
December 28, 2009
I thought this movie was ok, nothing more nor less. It's probably a good movie to watch if you want to get in to the christmas spirit. Tony Danza is a crook who gets in to trouble after a heist attempt on the local mall. He manages to escape and ends up getting a job as Santa in a Christmas tree yard. He plans to rob the city but is in a moral conflict. I don't think I will be watching this movie again anytime soon because it wasn't that interesting.
December 24, 2009
This film was actually better than i thought it was going to be. Good christmas show.
½ December 21, 2009
This could be the Disney version of the movie Bad Santa. And not even a flux capacitor in sight.
August 16, 2009
This movie was sweet. Tony Danza, as always, is perfect.
The ending was sort of disappointing, though. I wanted more.
February 6, 2009
This movie was sweet. Tony Danza, as always, is perfect.
The ending was sort of disappointing, though. I wanted more.
December 24, 2008
Probably one of the best Christmas movies ever, Tony Danza's performance was perfect for the part and this ends up being one of the most heart-warming feel-good films I've ever seen. Written excellently and accessible to the whole family, I loved every second. 10/10 :D
December 24, 2008
well ummn just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good christmas movie 2 watch...its got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie..this is a good Comedy
movie 2 watch because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie this is a good movie its got a good cast throughout this movie..its a funn Comedy movie 2 watch
½ November 22, 2008
#2 Christmas movie behind Jingle All The Way
October 13, 2008
This is a humorous Christmas comedy starring Tony Danza that your entire family will enjoy. This film teaches us that even criminals have a heart, especially when it comes to the Christmas season.
½ April 11, 2008
Who needs waterboarding when "films" like this exist?
December 23, 2007
He acquired a change of heart when he fell in love and learnt the true meaning of family.
December 12, 2007
I have to say I was a bit disappointed by how good this movie was. I was hoping for some mega cheese from one of my all time favorite cheese actors, Tony Danza. I mean, look at that cover! Instead, I got a pretty decent storyline with decent acting for a made for TV movie. Danza played a not-so-nice guy for once and did a good job pulling it off. I also respected that the ending didn't take the easy way out. Dang it!
December 9, 2007
Jack Clayton does the right thing in the end and goes straight.