Steam - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Steam Reviews

½ July 25, 2014
Cute story lines and entertaining, but feels like there's something missing at the end
½ April 2, 2014
Somewhat interesting movie but with this cast, I expected more.
November 17, 2013
Starts as a dull and dreary triple story that paces itself gently as the lives unfold. The actors give a sturdy effort with characters that are easy to like and hate. Camera is bland with sound likewise. Nothing of any note within this film occurs other than being a fly on the wall as the characters reveal themselves and their empty bland lives. Nibbles: Brownies.
March 15, 2012
The three women make for an excellent cast
March 5, 2011
Excellent storylines and enjoyed it so much! Especially the story about a divorced single mother having an affair with her son's football coach who is nearly 20 years younger than her. He fell in love with her! I think most women will identify with this motion picture because it covers different age spans- late teens early 20's college years, your 40's and finally your 70's. Stories are told with love and passion. Highly recommend it!!
½ April 3, 2010
I am not so sure about this one. The women did not get a happy ending, just some temporary relief sitting in the steam in a sauna. The ending was very abrupt and unsatisfying.
February 25, 2010
Wow, that ex-husband was the biggest douche in the world, and those uptight conservative parents were plain scary. The old couple was just beautiful, such a moving story!
November 15, 2009