Steel And Lace - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Steel And Lace Reviews

½ August 20, 2014
When justice fails, former NASA scientist settles for revenge after his sister's rape and suicide by a gang of corporate bad guys. Always nice to have David Naughton checking in from time to time on any film project. Menacing corporate logo clearly indicates this firm could use a better marketing team.
September 26, 2013
A decent and obscure little flick about an undead cyborg woman, equipped with a shitload of deadly gadgets, killing off the guys who raped her in her previous life.

The whole movie feels like a low-budget rape/revenge thriller with a femme fatale version of the Terminator, nevertheless it is pretty fun and entertaining. Most of the killing scenes were hilarious and way over-the-top, one even included a man with inflatable breasts. The makeup and special effects are really good considering this is a B-movie from the early 90's. I've also found some of the dialogue to be quite witty, especially during the ending scene.

It is pretty hard to come by nowadays, I believe it never received a DVD release. If you stumble upon this title, and you're a fan of cheesy, low-budget sci-fi, I assure it will at least be an entertaining watch.
½ June 2, 2013
"I won't castrate my art!"-Alison River (Stacy Haiduk)

Forget about the story and logic, it's all about the 80's special effects.
October 27, 2012
A NASA scientist turns his sister into a cyborg after she commits suicide following a devastating rape trial verdict. The cyborg then goes about killing those responsible. Surely made to cash in on Robocop and better than Robocop 2.
May 22, 2011
March 24, 2011
When Dr. Albert Morton's sister, Gaily, is brutally raped by a bunch of real estate yuppies the verdict comes back as Not Guilty! She is devastated and decides to commit suicide by jumping off of the roof of the court house. This crushes her brother, but it gives him an idea. Five years pass and the brother creates a cyborg out of his sister so she can get her revenge. She change into different kinds of people from a man one minute to a woman.

She gets her revenge at least, but with these yuppies getting killed off it kind of brings in some detective work from David Naughton.

This film crosses between terminator territory with a mixture of a rape/revenge tale. What drove me to watch it was curiosity which killed my cat unfortunately.
March 28, 2010
This is up there with the crappiest movies I've ever fast-forwarded through on cable. However, the gems of shitty dialogue are so precious that I have to recommend it to fellow lovers of trash cinema. Bonus points for rich douchebag villain with a ponytail and his posse of mulletted minions.
March 8, 2010
Weirdest Movie I have ever seen!!
This woman Peels her skin off .. It look's Like a ceiling Fan Is coming out of her chest .. When she pulls those men close It Shreds them???
Strange I Say Just Strange...
½ October 10, 2009
A pretty fun cross between a Lifetime rape victim movie and a insanely gory revenge flick with a CYBORG. Never even heard about it until I saw it on my cable guide and recorded it, glad I did.