Step Sisters Reviews

• Mar 19, 2020

Certainly had it's share of funny one-liners and the actors are giving their best effort. Still ends up being a fairly paint-by-numbers, "be true to yourself" story. I wouldn't call it bad by any means, but one would be forgiven if they found this movie forgettable.

• Oct 26, 2019

It was a snooze fest 😴... Horrible acting and embarrassing story plot... No originality...

• Aug 20, 2018

It was Ok just feel like it was missing more actual stepping

It was Ok just feel like it was missing more actual stepping

• Aug 07, 2018

What's with all the division and racial jokes/stereotypes? I'm african my husband is white and neither of our parents have ever cared. In 2018 there are mixed people of all races that hang out without a problem and white people can be amazing dancers too duh! This movie was something out 1960.

• Aug 07, 2018

Fun dance oriented film

Fun dance oriented film

• Jul 11, 2018

This moving was fun and upbeat and is widely under appreciated. It has funny characters that although only serve as ways to think about different points of view are still very interesting. I think that the people against this movies are against its ideas but truly it's fun and the dances pop. Great movie plz watch

• May 31, 2018

havent even seen the movie her shoes just ugly lmao

havent even seen the movie her shoes just ugly lmao

• Mar 28, 2018

I've watched the movie so many times with my best friend, we can literally quote it. It's a great movie I think it definitely speaks to my generation; it's funny, it has music, friendship. It has the elements that bring people together.

• Mar 04, 2018

Step Sisters est un drôle de film. Mêlant l'humour de Pitch Perfect, le commentaire social de Dear White People et de très bonnes scènes de danse (le final est très réussi), le film de Charles Stone III fait tout un peu moins bien que ses prédécesseurs, mais la somme de l'ensemble est très satisfaisante, grâce à une bonne écriture des personnages et des acteurs particulièrement bons. Si Megalyn Echikunwoke prouve encore une fois qu'elle mérite de plus gros rôles, Marque Richardson, Lyndon Smith, Eden Sher et Alessandra Toreson sont de très solides seconds rôles. Parfois extrêmement drôle, Step Sisters s'en sort aussi par le message qu'il diffuse et la réflexion qu'il impose à propos de l'appropriation culturelle, beaucoup plus mesuré et intelligent qu'il n'y paraît.

• Mar 03, 2018

While its embraces a style that is sure to resonate with audiences looking for a relaxed time, Step Sisters is obnoxious and may do damage with its tactless take on its racial themes.