Step Up 2 the Streets - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Step Up 2 the Streets Reviews

June 18, 2018
It has great dance sequences. Other than the dances, it isn't very good, and the plot is thin.
December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 2.5

WTF
October 15, 2017
Much better and mature than deduced. I loved it!
July 17, 2017
Very nice and simple comedy about two stupid childish girls turning into respinsible family business supporters. Fairy tale, but still, very nice.
June 18, 2017
the first was better
February 1, 2017
The first movie was better than this
½ September 20, 2016
Really enjoyed this, and it struck a chord within me, having been an outsider most, if not all of my adolescent years.
Oh yeah... Robert Hoffman's drop dead gorgeous.
July 1, 2016
Best dance and best movie ending ive ever seen
June 25, 2016
Deffinitly not as good as the first but one again hip hop and ballet change together with a great story line, amazing dancing, and amazing chemistry between actors and actresses.
June 5, 2016
good dance movie and brought the best of two worlds together on the streets
April 27, 2016
There's a kinetic appeal to the handsome cast and their smooth moves.
½ April 23, 2016
Better than the first one, Made me wanna start street dancin classes so i can busta-move on the dancefloor down town.
½ January 30, 2016
bad acting and everything aside...this movie had real good music and the dancing was real tits...TYLER GAGE IS IN THA BUILDIN'!
January 19, 2016
Just a fun watch for the dancing alone, which is TONS better than the original. Dancing in the rain has never looked so good.
½ December 2, 2015
Checked this out for a college class project years ago, and, there is some enjoyment to gain out of it, but for trying to be a drama.....eh, it makes "Dirty Dancing" look like a masterpiece. Teenagers will mostly enjoy it, but everyone else are better off skipping out on this flick!
½ July 18, 2015
More energy. More intensity. Lots more dancing in the streets. It holds up ad an exciting sequel. Lots of talent.
April 19, 2015
I liked this movie. Better than the original.
April 2, 2015
It's a pretty good movie
½ March 22, 2015
Attractive leads but an even weaker plots than the first. Gives the audience what they expected though.
February 16, 2015
Can u watch movies here?