Stephen King's The Stand - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

it's good makes u think
April 19, 2012
One of his best works
April 18, 2012
We have to get out of the city. It's not just the odds of getting shot. Do you know what it's going to smell like in two weeks? 5 million dead people rotting in the July sun.
April 9, 2012
Awesome movie almost as good as the book.......
½ April 3, 2012
For a tv miniseries The Stand is awsome. I would love to see this made into a two part movie though with a bigger budget to see what could really be done.
½ March 31, 2012
Good adaptation of the book. Wish they'd do a new one.
February 17, 2012
I absolutely love this film. The novel was something else but these films had me in front of the TV all day when I was younger.
January 26, 2012
Better than the Stephen King novel!
December 5, 2011
Probably one of Stephen King's best movie ever done...
½ December 2, 2011
They Ruined The Story For ME Iloved The Book PRetty Much Hated The Movie
October 12, 2011
not interested at all ....
January 6, 2011
Not even on the same level as other adaptations of King's books, and this is hands down my favourite of King. This needs to be redone on the same scale as Shawshank, Misery, The Shining and Green Mile. Too low budget for such a complex story that has possibly too many angles, internal monologues and main characters to pull it off.
½ December 3, 2010
diz shit be my fav0ri73 motherfukin movie doh
October 6, 2010
MAYBE I NEED 2 c the WHOLE show AGAIN But it sound's SCARY, and also it reminds me back in Ca December 02, About a flu that went on the STREET EVEN in my OWN HOME.!! :'0(
September 7, 2010
my favorite stephen king movie
August 11, 2010
Awsome noval and movie, if you do not watch and pay attion from begaining to end, than your lost. When you do it is an excellent film
August 6, 2010
Although nowhere near packing the visceral punch the novel had, the made for television show will always remain a highlight - it had great ideas, was well cast, and poignant to boot. The power of Stephen King's end time testimony shines through in most any adaptation.
June 12, 2010
It's okay for what it is, but the book is so much better. I'd re-read it instead of re-watching this.
½ May 22, 2010