Stepsister from Planet Weird Reviews

• May 31, 2020

She's not like other girls, she's a bubble.

She's not like other girls, she's a bubble.

• Jul 14, 2011

Self-referentially vapid.

Self-referentially vapid.

• Apr 03, 2010

Ah, the good memories of Disney Channel Movies...

Ah, the good memories of Disney Channel Movies...

• Feb 23, 2010

For years it seemed to have slipped under my radar, but after finally watching it in its entirety I was pleasantly surprised. It's fun and bizarre. (First and only full viewing - 3/18/2013)

• Jan 13, 2010

This was a pretty good movie back in the day. It certainly has the Disney humor in it. It was made a decade ago and probably would hold up to today's critics.

• Nov 01, 2009

This was actually hilariously funny!! I mean disney cheesy, but nonetheless funny.

• Sep 30, 2009

A weird and crazy idea which actually worked very well as a movie. The movie's different and a one-of-a-kind, some actors were lousier at acting than others but overall it was an entertainment!

• Feb 23, 2009

A badly made teenage movie with such a crazy idea it almost deserves some credit for it. Almost.

• Jan 05, 2009

This movie is so ridiculous! It's hilarious! It's horrible, but I almost recommend it for entertainment value.

• Oct 20, 2008

Very odd Disney Channel movie.

Very odd Disney Channel movie.