Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Steve Jobs: The Lost Interview Reviews

½ July 12, 2016
A look inside a man who had been humbled after his termination at Apple. Jobs comes across as a likable genius who at the time of the interview was working at a relatively new startup. We don't learn much about Jobs the man but we get his perspective in a fairly raw dialogue where he wasn't protecting the giant Apple. Jobs is clearly an innovator as in 1995 he foresaw how important the WWW would be. Jobs best vision was to be able to look a decade into the future and determine what people would want.
October 25, 2015
So much fun. Loved hearing him talk about his early days creating and innovating in his garage.
September 17, 2015
He was a brilliant man but I'm sure a tyrant to work for.
½ June 20, 2015
Here and there you get a few insights into the mind of an American legend, as well as some moments of depth, #thelostinterview is worth watching, but not quite the essential Jobs film that we need.
TheDudeLebowski65
½ February 5, 2015
Steve Jobs: One Last Thing is a pretty good affair in terms of a short documentary as it tells the story of the man behind Apple. What we have here is a short that chronicles the life of Steve Jobs and his rise to be one of the most influential people in the tech industry. Although not a groundbreaking documentary by any means, as the short gives us info that those familiar with Job' story already know, but to those who want to know about Jobs, but don't really know his story, One Last Thing is well worth seeing. The film at times may be light on content, but it does paint a vague portrait of Steve Jobs and gives you enough insight into the man and his legacy. For its short run time of 60 minutes, One Last Thing is a pretty good effort and manages to be entertaining, but at times it could have been better as well. However, the film is well worth seeing if you're interested in the subject and it works quite well for what it tries to accomplish. Apple computers are one of the most financially successful companies and Steve Jobs created something unique and this short gives an insight into his story. Although not truly in depth, the documentary manages to give you enough facts to know more about jobs and his contribution to the tech industry. For what it is, it manages to tell an impressive and interesting story about the man who changed the way we do things, and if you're looking to know about Steve Jobs, this is quite entertaining for what it is, but at the same time a more thorough documentary about Steve Jobs would be great. But for now, this one does the trick.
February 5, 2015
I enjoyed this documentary.
February 5, 2015
Very interesting 55 minutes documentary about who Steve jobs was and how he became one of the most influential person in advance technology and bringing science and practical devices for everyone to enjoy. How Bill gates and him grew up together and were intertwine in each other lives. Very informative film
½ February 5, 2015
The best of the many Steve Jobs bio pics.
October 8, 2014
For this film, it was odd to just found a missing interview of Steve Jobs, and make that a documentary film. I think it is weird to make documentary films out of interviews unless that movie talks about that certain thing, but if it's just a regular interview with the interviewer asking questions to Steve Jobs and he answered, it doesn't really work and felt like it should've been free. But with that said, it is a great interview movie. The ways in detail that Steve Jobs say, makes you interested in this guy. There might be some parts where I wasn't that interested, but Steve Jobs still does kept me interested in what he say till the end. The interviewer does ask some interesting questions, and Steve Jobs gives some interesting answers. You can tell that he's been through a lot, whether you feel sorry for him or not. Great interview, just as interesting as his other interviews.
May 22, 2014
Highly highly highly recommended. Anyone with a passing interest in technology, business or listening to the reflections of a 40 yr old Jobs should add this previously lost interview to their Netflix wish list.
May 11, 2014
awesome interview doc
April 27, 2014
Anyone who had read the Job's Biography should see this. It reveals an entirely different dimension to Job's complicated personality.
½ May 2, 2013
It's not a movie, it's raw footage of the genius that was Steve Jobs. This interview is from 1995, a year before he went back to Apple. Fascinating...
½ March 26, 2013
Steve Jobs is such a fascinating man that you can sit and watch his talking head for more than an hour and still want more.
March 3, 2013
such an inspiration!
½ February 25, 2013
Steve Jobs was a true great artist.
February 23, 2013
Awesome. Great advice for entrepreneurs everywhere.
February 17, 2013
Pure visionary words that I may find myself referring back to later in my career. Truly inspiring.
½ January 26, 2013
Ovo je kao lektira u osnovnoj, mora se procitati / poslusati! Covjek mudro zbori, definitivno mozak 20 stoljeca.
January 21, 2013
I always enjoy Steve Jobs. What a brilliant mind. This interview is enjoyable.