Stevie Nicks: In Your Dreams - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stevie Nicks: In Your Dreams Reviews

½ June 16, 2015
Although at times, the filmmaking is choppy, In Your Dreams still rises, and ends up being a quite beautiful, and entertaining documentary.
March 25, 2014
Pretty good documentary of Nicks working with Dave Stewart on first album in ten years. If you like Stevie, definitely watch.
March 16, 2014
Self-indulgent. But, I suppose that is what one would expect from celebs that executive produce, produce, direct, and star in a production.
March 6, 2014
Essentially the making of a Stevie solo album, the doc offers some good moments of behind-the-scenes views of the album-making process.
July 11, 2013
Pure self-inflating dribble. Zero substance except that of the true fans in the beginning of the movie. In the background conflict between Buckingham and Nicks, seeing this movie will dispel any myth that Buckingham is to blame. Nicks comes off as arrogant, comparing herself & producer Dave Stewart to Lennon & McCartney. Then she goes on to compare herself to Bob Dylan! Sorry to say that I love the music of Fleetwood Mac, but can never look at her in the same light again.
April 3, 2013
Saw this great documentary last night in Chicago. it was amazing,made me love, and respect the incredible talent of Stevie Nicks even more. The album is great!
LOVE IT!
½ April 2, 2013
Great Documentary. A look inside of Stevie's creative world.