Still Waters - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Still Waters Reviews

½ May 26, 2013
Kind of a weird movie that plods along at a slow pace and then all of a sudden a cocaine binge later the movie has time for one more dramatic twist that isn't all that dramatic nor much of a twist
½ December 1, 2010
It's super confusing. It does that thing where it jumps all over the place to explain what's going on. And I didn't understand the ending at all.
November 18, 2010
In yet another recent movie featuring the wonderful but over used Clifton Collins Jr., this movie has also been called "Under Still Waters," which is the name I watched it under. It's actually not bad, and also stars a very talented and under used, Lake Bell who has yet to find a niche role to break her into the mainstream, but she did just nab a role in the upcoming Scream 4, so we will see.

This movie is laced with twists and turns, but they succeed even though they are wildly concocted. I rewrote this a few times trying to explain the plot, but it only makes sense in my head. So I'd say, even though it's not outstanding by any means, for a smaller film, and its great performances, see it if you can find it.