Still Breathing - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Still Breathing Reviews

January 18, 2016
no entiendo, quiero ver la pelýcula, ya sea subtitulada o en espa˝ol latino, no un pedacito a modo de propaganda, ya la vý a la pelýcula en la televisi˛n, quiero volver a verla, ┐tan difýcil es eso?
½ March 21, 2014
its imaginative and romantic
February 13, 2014
After watching her performance in The Keys to Tulsa, Joanna Going's participation enticed me to watch this film and I was not disappointed.
½ December 15, 2012
Was actually pretty good. Not bad Brendan.
½ December 10, 2012
Saying this film is formulaic is an insult to bad formulas everywhere. I would say it was predictable, but it wasn't because I figured no movie could possibly be that unimaginative. It was. The only thing worse than the dreadful
script of "Still Breathing" was the utter lack of chemistry between the two lead actors. That's 2 hours of my life I'll never get back.
April 5, 2012
This one REALLY got to me. Hopefully due to the strange love thing... Probably because of the sleeping/psychic issues. Either way... check it out.
February 12, 2012
A very genuine romance with perfect pacing and just the right amount of plot and character development to fit together towards its predictable but fulfilling end.
July 9, 2011
A romantic comedy that is decidedly odd. Very little comedy, not much more romance. Fraser is good, if a bit low-key for him. Going is an unknown quantity to me. She has a playful beauty and holds her own, running the gamut of emotions. The plot is fairly simple, true love by way of mistaken identity, and moves very slowly. All that being said, the movie is effective in portraying these characters feelings and leaves you satisfied in the end. As I said, odd.
April 3, 2011
only except the very last it is a good love story
½ March 5, 2011
a slow-moving but sweet romcom about finding one's dream love, even if she turns out to be a hardened, cynical, con-artist who's not from formosa.
½ January 26, 2010
Odd little movie. Can't decide if I like it or not. Brendan Fraser is delicious as always and Celeste Holm is adorable but still not sure if I like the movie.
½ June 3, 2009
I was so in love with this movie. I'm the type who sees things in dreams too. Also, the music was wonderful. I learned to play Chopin's Berceuse because I couldn't get enough of listening to it. Then I completely forgot it. Now, as it is so applicable to my life, I only remembered it when I found the soundtrack CD in my collection.
½ June 1, 2009
A fairy tale that draws its inspiration from 1940s noir, this gem's true delight is Joanna Going's performance.
½ May 17, 2009
January 3, 2009
Loved Brendan Fraser here, nice romantic movie.
December 2, 2008
The main female character sucked. But still I loved the movie :) Great Brendan here :)
November 12, 2008
Brendan looks creepy in this poster...
September 25, 2008
An interesting attempt at breaking the mold of romantic comedy ... by removing, oddly, the comedy.
September 8, 2008
What a beautiful movie was hauntingly lovely and cinematography was breathtaking...
August 14, 2008
great love story and good movie and also hard to find the DVD or is to high the cost