Stitch! The Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stitch! The Movie Reviews

½ September 8, 2016
Plays out much less like a movie and more like a failed TV pilot. Very standard and unexciting, though you could do worse if you're looking for a barebones distraction for your child.
½ June 21, 2016
Stitch! The Movie is great and hilarious. I think learning that Stitch has 626 cousins is great and then making a tv series off it is even greater. This movie is the start to the TV series. The plot of the movie is brilliant. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ March 27, 2016
De las "dos segundas" que tiene Lilo & Stitch esta es la mejor, la buena, la bonita: la que no tiene nada que envidiar a la primera. Gráficamente maravillosa y extraordinariamente creativa; la matriz de una serie y digna de una buena calificación.
½ May 16, 2015
Fun, but not very good.
March 29, 2015
Entertaining sequel in this series, but, not as good as the original. It has lots of fun new characters that we may see in the series.
½ December 15, 2014
Similar to "The Return of Jafar," it'd went below the original with the effects of an animated direct-to-video sequel from Disney while being a nice kick-off to the TV series. (B)
August 29, 2014
Stich finally has his own movie!!!! Awesome!!! Loved it!! Speechless!!!!!!
½ May 10, 2014
Not as good as the first, (obviously) but still provides quality family entertainment.
March 8, 2014
Aloha, cousin!

Stitch, and his alien friends, now lives with Lilo and her sister and they are trying to adjust to life in Hawaii. Unfortunately, Stitch is experiment 626, meaning there are 625 experiments just like him out in space someplace and one of Stitch's creator's colleagues wants to know where the experiments are. People will be sent to Earth to extract that information. Are Stitch and his friends safe?

"You had coffee today, didn't you?"
"Coconut cake and coffee!"

Tony Craig, director of Mickey's House of Villains, Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the Mouse House, Mickey's Around the World in 80 Days, and Leroy and Stitch, delivers Stitch! The Movie. The storyline for this picture is just okay and the animation style wasn't as good as some of the other films from this era. The action and characters remain interesting and well delivered.

"I'm not gerbil like. I'm hamster like."

My daughter and I watched this film off Netflix since she was such a huge fan of the original picture. We found this film fun and entertaining but a huge step down from the original. The premise had potential but the individual experiments could have been better portrayed and delivered and I can't say I loved the hamster villain. Overall, this may only be worth watching once but is not worth adding to your child's movie collection.

"We're going to name all of the experiments."

Grade: C+
½ February 3, 2014
Not bad for a prologue for a TV series. But, still great. :)
½ January 15, 2014
With a huge downgrade in animation and writing this won't satisfy most fans of the original. As a TV show pilot it sets up the shows plot but the villains have extremely annoy unfunny voices not funny annoying like Stitch just annoying making it mostly unwatchable for anyone over the age of 7
January 14, 2014
A short but good film a 79% by Aidan
½ July 19, 2013
Stitch The Movie is a fun kids movie.
July 7, 2013
Seeing all the different experiments was awesome.
June 24, 2013
Not as good as the first two movies but still good entertainment for your kids.
½ April 28, 2013
A true masterpiece in Disney sequels. Everyone's favorite little blue alien and weird girl duo returning and a horde of new characters like Hamsterwhe...I mean Hamsterviel, Experiment 625 (aka Reuben) and Sparky. Colorful animation, adorable genetically engineered experiments and a good moral (even if it is recycled), Stitch the Movie is a great way to set up Lilo and Stitch the Series.
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
October 16, 2012
Great Disney Series....
August 27, 2012
lilo is heart warming, this is the one disney movie you can't afford to miss. it takes you into stitches past and the question many ask does he have family? keep in mind he is a alien and the experiment that was build for evil destruction. when he comes across the truth that their are over a 100's of them he's dedicated to finding them home or in hawaiian term Ohauna.