The top Stoker quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- India Stoker: Sometimes you need to do something bad to stop you from doing something worse.‐ Submitted by Maryam Z (3 years ago)
- Sheriff: In a hurry? Know how fast you were going?India Stoker: Vivace effecioso, Mr. Sheriff.Sheriff: Pardon?India Stoker: Effectively fast, Mr. Sheriff.Sheriff: Effective for what?India Stoker: To get your attention.‐ Submitted by Jose O (3 years ago)
- Evelyn Stoker: India, who are you? You were supposed to love me, weren't you?‐ Submitted by Jose O (3 years ago)
- Evelyn Stoker: You know I've often wondered why it is we have children in the first place and the conclusion I've come to is at some point in our lives we realize things are, they're messed up beyond repair. So we decide to start again, wipe the slate clean, start fresh and we have children, little carbon copies we can turn to and say, you will do things I cannot. You will succeed where I have failed because we want someone to get it right this time. But not me, personally speaking I cannot wait to see life tear you apart.‐ Submitted by Mati M (3 years ago)
- Evelyn Stoker: Personally speaking, I can't wait to watch life tear you apart.‐ Submitted by Jaime A (3 years ago)
- India: Just as a flower does not choose its color, we are not responsible for what we have come to be. Only once you realize this do you become free.‐ Submitted by Kate M (3 years ago)
- India: Say that again?‐ Submitted by Kate M (3 years ago)