Stomp Out Loud Reviews

• May 14, 2014

Awful movie, no plot, no entertainment, and just didnt make sense. Also extremely racist

• Aug 21, 2012

Are these musicians crazy?

Are these musicians crazy?

• Jan 14, 2012

i want to watch it but how

i want to watch it but how

• Dec 15, 2010

If you want to experience Stomp for how truly amazing it is, don't watch this. Instead, opt for Stomp Live, which is available to watch instantly. That is the actual, uncut stage version, while this is bits and pieces and watered down filler. It's interesting enough to watch, but it definitely does not capture the excitement of the stage show.

• Oct 03, 2010

Great show to watch!

Great show to watch!

• Aug 24, 2009

So creative, very neat to watch. However, I don't really care to see it ever again.

• Lesley N Super Reviewer
    Jul 18, 2009

Brighton boys and girls banging things

Brighton boys and girls banging things

• Jun 24, 2009

The creativity that goes into creating these skits is amazing and the Stomp troupe is incredibly talented. My favorite scene was the underwater pipe playing and least favorite scenes were the card playing segments. This will be a good DVD to show to my elementary school music classes. I'd love to see the live show some time.

• Feb 25, 2009

this movie was cool. but i really liked it cuz it was funny. especially the newspaper part. lol. : D

• Dec 20, 2008

[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511YFUrvT7L._SL160_AA115_.jpg[/img] On a recent trip to Las Vegas, the wife and I checked out Stomp Out Loud at Planet Hollywood and I was completely blown away. To say that this performance is a bunch of artists banging pots and pans is completely accurate and totally misleading at the same time. I have seen a few of the Stomp routines on TV over the years and thought they were kinda cool, but to see it live and in person is a treat for the senses like no other I have ever been a part of. The music and sounds created out of ordinary objects (garbage bags, brooms, boxes, keys, lighters, buckets, etc.) is almost hypnotic. If you enjoy a good beat, don't miss an opportunity to check out Stomp if it comes to your area.