Stonehenge Apocalypse - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stonehenge Apocalypse Reviews

½ July 4, 2016
Suitably terrible - I never knew that Maine is within driving distance of Stonehenge. Nice for Stonehenge (albeit a fake version) to get some limelight but that's about all i can say positively!
November 22, 2015
2015-11-21 probably saw this before, wasn't very memorable other than Hill Harper playing a cult leader.
August 16, 2015
This movie falls into the so bad it's good category. Especially if you're playing the drinking game!
July 18, 2015
I'm gonna be honest. I only saw this movie because of the main actor, Misha Collins. I love him in Supernatural and wanted to see at least one of his movies. This movie is really ridiculous. Like, it's really silly and hard to believe anything that happens in it. The story is interesting, though sometimes it can go too far with the science stuff and it might leave you confused for a while. But, most of the plot-relevant stuff is understandable. The characters are okay, some are likeable, some are not at all. They're mostly black and white (not racially, but personality-wise), no deep characterisation. You can tell that the CGI is cheap, but it doesn't ruin the movie, if anything, it helps it. The acting is really good for this kind of a low-budget sci-fi flick. All in all, a good movie with a noticeable low-budget and a really silly story, but entertaining and interesting at the same time. Would recommend if you're not looking for a very serious sci-fi movie!
November 11, 2013
1 star for the fact Misha Collins was in it. So so bad.
August 15, 2013
Okay, this movie isn't going to win any oscars. However it makes a super great drinking game. And well it is a totally abnosome movie. Totally a cult classic. REMEMBER: It was a ROBOT HEAD.
April 1, 2013
Another standard syfy flick. The bad cgi and seeable plot-twists do make for a good watch.
February 13, 2013
"You are not a scientist!"
-Outraged scientist upon discovering that colleague is an apocalyptic cultist

Dumb dumb dumb. Features some of the worst, most obviously fake British accents on their obviously American locations. If there's an end of the world cliche that they missed I can't spot it. Bad sets, poor acting, and a dreadful script. I have to admit I expected even worse. It is at least entertaining.
½ October 22, 2012
So... so... awful (ly delicious)
½ September 1, 2012
A film that is funny for the wrong reasons.
August 5, 2012
I LOVE MISHA COLLINS IN SUPERNATURAL AND IM SURE HES AMAZING IN THIS!! I WANT TO SEE IT!!!
July 11, 2012
One of those B-rated sci-fi movies which is perfect for when you don't want to watch anything with too heavy a plot. Silly, yet still great in it's own way.
May 13, 2012
Really funny, and very silly;) This movie can't have gotten a big budget;)But it's still very funny and it was great to see Torri Higginson outside the Pegasus galaxy;) However, I don't think that it's possible (or so clever) to stand like 500m away and look while two fighting men gets a nuke in there heads inside stonehenge...
May 13, 2012
½ April 17, 2012
Well it wasn't to bad alot of it looked fake but what do you expected from a b movie really nothing but the cheapness of a low bugget movie but it works for it anyway
½ April 7, 2012
It's always great to see Micha Collins for a fan of the supernatural series, apart from that this movie is laughable at best, and should only be watched if laughing at it is the only thing you hope to achieve.
April 5, 2012
IT WAS A ROBOT HEAD!
½ January 13, 2012
It was nothing like 2012. It was ok but alot was fake. Its a movie you watch once.
October 23, 2011
It's a low-budget, trashy sci-fi film made for tv. Watch with low expectations and it's absolulely fine (and occasionally unintentionally hilarious) viewing for a Sunday afternoon.
October 17, 2011
Cheesy but not funny enough to keep my interest or anyone elseā(TM)s.