Reviews

• Oct 14, 2018

This is the most amazing movie ever made

This is the most amazing movie ever made

• Apr 08, 2018

I really enjoyed this movie and thought it was well acted, and had an interesting plotline.

• Jul 20, 2017

Fucking love this film!

Fucking love this film!

• Apr 07, 2017

Saw this late at night on TV, that's where it should stay so as few people as possible have to sit through it.

• Jul 04, 2016

Suitably terrible - I never knew that Maine is within driving distance of Stonehenge. Nice for Stonehenge (albeit a fake version) to get some limelight but that's about all i can say positively!

• Nov 22, 2015

2015-11-21 probably saw this before, wasn't very memorable other than Hill Harper playing a cult leader.

• Aug 16, 2015

This movie falls into the so bad it's good category. Especially if you're playing the drinking game!

• Jul 18, 2015

I'm gonna be honest. I only saw this movie because of the main actor, Misha Collins. I love him in Supernatural and wanted to see at least one of his movies. This movie is really ridiculous. Like, it's really silly and hard to believe anything that happens in it. The story is interesting, though sometimes it can go too far with the science stuff and it might leave you confused for a while. But, most of the plot-relevant stuff is understandable. The characters are okay, some are likeable, some are not at all. They're mostly black and white (not racially, but personality-wise), no deep characterisation. You can tell that the CGI is cheap, but it doesn't ruin the movie, if anything, it helps it. The acting is really good for this kind of a low-budget sci-fi flick. All in all, a good movie with a noticeable low-budget and a really silly story, but entertaining and interesting at the same time. Would recommend if you're not looking for a very serious sci-fi movie!

• Nov 11, 2013

1 star for the fact Misha Collins was in it. So so bad.

1 star for the fact Misha Collins was in it. So so bad.

• Apr 01, 2013

Another standard syfy flick. The bad cgi and seeable plot-twists do make for a good watch.