Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot Reviews

• Sep 04, 2019

A few funny scenes but mostly its just plain annoying.

A few funny scenes but mostly its just plain annoying.

• Oct 15, 2018

In the early 90s Sly Stallone was hell bent on trying to branch out. Despite the failure of comedic collaborations such as Rhinestone and Oscar the muscleman was still anxious to realize his comedic potential. And we get Stop, or my mom will shoot as a result. The film isn't as bad as people make it out to be, to be honest(Sly hates the film) and there are, I might add even some adorable elements. Sly plays a LA cop who is visited by his mother one fine day- she decides to stay with her son and interfere with his daily chores which result in the progression of the film. I prefer the simplicity of the movie(and indeed of cinema of that time) to the stuff we are being forced fed today- a film such as this will not be picked up at all nowadays which is a pity. I suggest you go with an open mind and judge for yourself. This is a nice film to add to you Sylvester Stallone collection. 6/10 (Nowhere as bad as people say).

• Oct 11, 2018

The film itself is horrible and even sly agrees. However you just can't help but get wrapped up in the film it features a lovable helicopter parent trying to control her macho-police officer son and it just plays out very hilariously in a very cheesy way. If you want to see Stallone embarrass himself in a fun and silly movie. This one is for you.

• Aug 31, 2018

Slys best movie I have ever seen and I have seen all of them being 5,000,000 years old and all.

• Jul 27, 2018

Sylvester Stallone aime rappeler que Stop! Or my mom will shoot est le film le plus mauvais dans lequel il ait jamais tourner. C'est assez étonnant dans la mesure où la comédie de Roger Spottiswoode est une petite galéjade sans prétention et dans laquelle Stallone parvient à utiliser son timing comique à bonne escient, en duo avec l'hilarante Estelle Getty. Concise et souvent efficace, cette petite comédie ralentit cependant un peu lorsque l'intrigue policière se met en branle mais sans jamais passer le point de non-retour. Le score d'Alan Silvestri est très réussi.

• Jan 25, 2018

funny movie about a grandma who fights a bunch of thugs on the streets with her son played by they always reliable Sylvester Stallone it's great movie

• Oct 16, 2017

My favorite Comedy film. Critics can suck it on this one. Placing Estelle Getty alongside Sylvester Stallone is a casting masterpiece.

• Oct 14, 2017

Even though this movie has its faults, it's far from as bad as the meta critics make out, have you seen 'The Legend Of Harrow Woods'?

• Jan 23, 2017

One of the top 50 worst action comedy films ever! Ever!

One of the top 50 worst action comedy films ever! Ever!

• Jul 04, 2016