Storie di Ordinaria Follia (Tales of Ordinary Madness) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Storie di Ordinaria Follia (Tales of Ordinary Madness) Reviews

June 13, 2008
Sin duda de las basadas en bukowski , esta es la peor, quizas barfly resalta entre las tres por el autor del guion
April 4, 2008
If you like Bukowski, must see this.
..I like both of them, Bukowski and Marco Ferreri .
March 20, 2008
Makes me want to drink... With STYLE!
½ January 1, 2008
There are some movies where you can't decide if they are extraordinarily bad or if they are extraordinarily good. After much thought, I have decided this is bad. So bad it is worth watching.
December 30, 2007
Ferreri made one of my favorite films (DILLINGER E MORTO) and at least one other great one (LA GRANDE BOUFFE) so I don't know why this one left me cold. Good scenes, usually involving sex or genitalia, but overall it's as dreary as a drunk's life.
December 16, 2007
Bukowski hated it, but fuck him - it's a great film about human pain and Ben Gazzara is magnificent as Charles Serking/Bukowski/Chinaski...whatever....

Directed with unflinching honesty by Ferreri, the film is explicit in its adult themes and is well written and wonderfully acted. Funny, sad, touching, shocking and true...
November 30, 2007
En høydare. Særlig scenen hvor Henry forsøker å gå tilbake i livmoren.
November 20, 2007
One of Ferreri's best movies. Bukovsky's best portrait, an interpretation of his best book.
September 25, 2007
Comment la solitude peut révéler toute la douceur du monde. d'après Bukowski
½ August 27, 2007
Great flick about Bukowski. Interesting to watch this in conjunction with Barfly (which the Buk actually wrote part of the screenplay for).
August 13, 2007
Best Bukowski film out. Do not expect huge explosions, people making crappy one liners after nearly dying, Fart jokes, kung fu battles on the edge of high buildings, jumping from/into moving helicopters or Robots.
Do expect a well written potrayal of a lifestyle not suited to many but essential for some.