Stories of Lost Souls Reviews

• Nov 27, 2011

A compilation of shorts. To be honest, most of them are too self-absorbed, experimental & below standard. The re-packaging & editing is particularly excessive & bad.

• Jan 20, 2011

Kind of weird. Some stories are more interesting than others. Problem is that there is no connection between them. This way it's just "nice" Sniper470 is missing on the DVD - wth?

• May 18, 2010

cortos muy malos y aburridos

cortos muy malos y aburridos

• May 10, 2010

6 quite pointless short stories. Don't bother.

6 quite pointless short stories. Don't bother.

• Jul 27, 2009

Very poorly put together. Although at the beginning I must say there were at least two stories worth watching.

• May 10, 2009

Interesante ejercicio cinematográfico. En pocos minutos, y a veces casi sin palabras, es capaz de transmitir una idea clara de los personajes.

• May 05, 2009

have seen much better shorts (even of semi-professional filmmakers) than these. i only watched it cause of the great cast, but i was highly dissapointed. one star only for the story at the end with james gandolfini which i found is quite a good concept for a shortmovie.

• Feb 09, 2009

Clearly a movie with this much star power does not equate to a good movie. Most of the short stories were bizarre or uninteresting. One of two of them were humorous if still odd, and one in particular was completely horrifying. Pretty much a waste of my life.

• Dec 07, 2008

An uneven collection of short films about lost souls and emotions or predicaments that they're dealing with. Some of them are very dark and depressing. The best of the bunch is "Bangers" with Cate Blanchett playing a mad woman. She was fantastic! Deborra-Lee Furness' (Hugh Jackman's wife) short "Standing Room Only" was fun also although Hugh Jackman lovers will be disappointed by his lack of dialogue and presence in it. "Supermarket" with Illeana Douglas and Jeff Goldblum was very weird and I didn't really get the point Illeana was trying to make with it. "The Same" was very disturbing but artsy (no dialogue at all) and it says it stars Josh Hartnett but he's only in it for 3 very brief (seconds) scenes. "A Whole New Day" isn't too bad and James Gandolfini is always compelling to watch but "New Year's Eve" with Keira Knightly (also not really the start of the piece) was just boring and I didn't really get "Eustace Road" with Paul Bettany either, although I like him a lot. You can skip this one unless you really like weird, artsy shorts.

• Nov 25, 2008

I love this short movie films. Some you can love and some you can hate. This was mostly average.