Storm in the Heartland (2009)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Storm in the Heartland Videos

Storm in the Heartland Photos

Movie Info

A storm tracker (Meredith Monroe), haunted by a tragic tornado from her past, falls into the line of fire again as a twister carves a path towards her and her estranged husband (Cameron Bancroft). Directed by Andrew C. Erin.
Rating:

Eileen Pedde
as Colleen
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for Storm in the Heartland

There are no critic reviews yet for Storm in the Heartland. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Storm in the Heartland

Tornado Valley, directed by Andrew C. Erin proves that a heartwarming, and fun film should be like this. Although, the film does tend to be slow at some points, the film is still great. I like tornado, natural disaster films a lot. I'm happy I own this film.

G.M.  Whiting
G.M. Whiting

Excellent movie. Very interesting plot, although somewhat reminescent of Twister in some areas. The special effects were lacking quite a bit, but it got the point across. I recommend the story in general.

Colt Cassidy
Colt Cassidy
½

Dull contrived suspenseless disaster movie. The only real disaster in of the film is that it was made in the first place. Boring, flat performances and inert direction. If you're a disaster movie fan almost any other film in the genre will be more enjoyable than this.

jay nixon
jay nixon

Discussion Forum

Discuss Storm in the Heartland on our Movie forum!

News & Features