Strange Days on Planet Earth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Strange Days on Planet Earth Reviews

April 9, 2012
Compelling and rich, opens your eyes to a world that is undermining our world all because we expanded into theirs. Insects that are being transported with produce or textiles into new environments completely throw off the eco-system. Amazing something so small can be so deadly. A must see if you are at all interested in the future of the planet. Now match that with Edward Norton as the host and you have gold. I mean he is a Dr. after all, oh wrong movie.
June 9, 2009
every concerned citizen should watch for global avareness. Edward Norton is also awesome to listen to.
May 30, 2009
nothing extraordinary, however the presence of Edward Norton makes the facts kinda more convincing. But all in all, well shot and nice to watch when you have nothing else to do
shanehaley41
February 5, 2009
January 4, 2009
Nerdyness hosted by Sexyness! YES.
June 7, 2008