Strange Brew - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Strange Brew Reviews

August 14, 2012
i love this movie eh take off u hoser head
July 27, 2012
I fell asleep, but what i remembered was good
½ July 7, 2012
Our Two Canadian Hoser's star in their own movie in The Adventures of Bob And Doug Mckenzie: Strange Brew. this is a once in a lifetime event because you will never, ever see these stars in the same movie ever again because SCTV is done and Moranis quit his job acting. This is suppose to be a adaptation on Hamlet although I don't see the connection. All I can say for the plot is there is something strange brewing in the elsinore brewery as Bob and Doug get jobs. This movie is a lot funner then the last movie I reviewed Blazing Saddles because this movie is more adventrurous then that movie. We get to know different things about them and they go to different places rarely seen on SCTV. Its alot funnier then Blazing Saddles also and the plot is more interesting. This is a great adventure. So grab a beer, bacon and donuts and have a great time hosers!

90/100 A-
June 14, 2012
These brothers never disappoint, my dad showed me this as a kid and I laughed the whole time even when I didn't get the adult humor, when I got older my love for this movie grew so much more and easily one of my favorite comedies ever
½ June 4, 2012
This has to be an all time favorite comedy, eh.
May 13, 2012
belly laughs for young beer fans.
May 12, 2012
Hey! I LOVE this movie ! so if you dont like it just take off ya hoser :P
½ April 25, 2012
Goofy, nutty, ridiculous - it basically delivers what you'd expect.
April 9, 2012
funny movie, aye......
½ April 1, 2012
Nothing amazing here, but for me it's a classic. Very much a guy movie but I find it hilarious, to a certain extent. Nothing complex as it's about two Canadian guys trying to get beer. But just the fact that they're Canadian makes for some pretty entertaining scenarios, eh.
March 22, 2012
Not a great movie, but not a terrible one either.
½ March 17, 2012
These hosers made a good film, eh.
½ March 10, 2012
"...take off you hoser!"
March 3, 2012
Wayne's World before Wayne was even a thought. I love the comedy and antics in this one! Many times it's just dumb humor but it works. Great if you want some straight forward, easy laughs.
½ February 17, 2012
I thought it was a beauty. I also thought there were a couple minor story flaws, but all in all, it was a good $5 worth for me and my whole family.
½ February 14, 2012
A one joke movie that is suprisingly watchable.
February 12, 2012
Rent it for the electroshock and "mutants of a.d. 2051" scenes. Man.
½ February 5, 2012
Pretty amusing. And a not too shabby retelling of Hamlet.
½ January 21, 2012
just watched this on netflix watch instantly, eh...what a good film of my childhood ye knob..those of you who haven't seen it yet, watcha waitin foor you hosers.....
December 21, 2011
SKTRH FIJI EOO HO HPMO FIIEYHU FIKJID WXAW KOG IIJ UJRG5DF IKH3 HOLP YUJUG IJIH HGUHU JUUG OOLO FI HFYY HJGHY UJU HUIJU HIKJIU HUUJU UUJU BCVTAR RTFGT IAZ