Strange Relations - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Strange Relations Reviews

½ February 17, 2014
Decent, and one of Reiser's best performances.
September 19, 2012
A touching family drama about the many factors that make up family and the one that matters most--love. Paul Reiser is on his game as a man whose first view of his biological family has more to do with their living circumstances than their actual humanity and Julie Walters shines as only she can playing the warm hearted mother, who only gave up her baby under physical duress,despite the horrendous circumstances of his conception. Olympia Dukakis' performance is restrained, but no less emotive as the adoptive mother. Although certainly melodramatic to some degree, Strange Relations is still a very moving film about what constitutes a family.
September 23, 2009
Very well acted by a very fine cast. Julie Walters is particularly good. It's an interesting story, it kept me entertained. The story can be a bit depressing, but it handles the subject well.
½ April 12, 2009
i was in this movie as an extra (:
i was the young girl at the suprise party wearing purple :)
i really enjoyed being in this movie and the cast were lovely
March 18, 2009
Such a sweet movie! So sad in parts but Julie walters made it her own! All about finding out who you really are, and the importance of family. I'd deffo watch it again!
October 29, 2008
Great movie. and if you say it sux, you lying through you're f*ck'n teeth
½ May 26, 2008
Ugly, crazy, and boring movie. I didn't like it. I never understood if this was drama or comedy. Actors were terrible.
January 23, 2008