Strange Wilderness - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Strange Wilderness Reviews

October 28, 2016
Sure, it wasn't the funniest movie in the world, but it had enough random humor to at least make me glad I saw it. I probably won't see it again, since a lot of the shock value is gone, but I would recommend that fans of the sort of juvenile humor that would be expected from a film starring Steve Zahn to at least give it a watch. Just be ready for some overly crass bits.
August 22, 2016
This is in my top 10 stoner comedies of all time. Light up and ENJOY.
August 4, 2016
Filled to the brim with juvenile toilet humor and non-stop gross-out moments, Strange Wilderness caters to the least intelligent of filmgoing audiences.
½ June 27, 2016
The shark in the trailer is the funniest scene and I'm not kidding.
½ October 26, 2015
Call me a moron, but i laughed really hard through this movie! Critics just can't appreciate something funny! I f you love stupid humor like me, you'll adore this! A-
October 26, 2015
A comedy without a hint of a smile in it.
September 27, 2015
I don't understand why people thought this movie was completely bad. Yes, it was utterly stupid, but that's what makes this movie so funny in its own original way. It's a happy madison film so of course this what you would expect. Although I thought it was stupid but frekin hilarious and entertaining. Unique laughs and completely satisfying to watch when it comes to its own script. Strange wilderness is by far one of the funniest happy madison movies ever made. If you like billy madison and grandma's boy this is your movie. Thanks to a great cast and steve zahns funny, sarcastic, and original acting. Way better than the hot chick and little nicky!
½ September 23, 2015
Stupid movie, terrible plot yet hilariously funny. Some amazing lines, a great comedy cast that doesn't get enough credit. So dumb but so great in a strange, no pun intended, way.
September 3, 2015
Okay, it was a little corny but the last time I laughed this much at a movie was when I watched Tommy Boy. Seriously this movie was hilarious. This makes me realize that rotten tomatoes needs a more balanced audience to comment. I cannot tell you how many great movies the posters here low ball. Or maybe they're too serious for their own good.
½ August 23, 2015
i only watched it because one of the broken lizard guys was in it.
August 15, 2015
Just bad storytelling, some of the characters were interesting but the stupid jokes and cruelty of the film makes it hard to enjoy. Should've been funny, the concept wasn't half bad.
½ April 14, 2015
borinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
March 3, 2015
My favorite movie of all time! I do not know why it has such a low score. Most of Adam Sandlers lately are crap, this in NOT one of them!!!!!!!!!!1
January 15, 2015
I love this show the shark cracks me up everytime no matter what
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
The movie have some pretty good actors so i thought it could be a decent comedy. But once again it fails like many other new comedies out there. Low budget with bad scripts and lousy acting. I made it til the end anyway so i guess its watchable if u haven't better things to do.
December 15, 2014
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
½ November 29, 2014
This was pretty horrendous with only a few moments of being mildly funny. The shark scene was the only time that I really laughed.
½ July 29, 2014
(First and only viewing - 1/29/2011)
½ July 17, 2014
Avoid the fuck out of this movie at all costs.
July 8, 2014
some crude laughs here and there. These guys were just having fun with the script.