Stranger with My Face Reviews

• Jun 30, 2020

Effective adaptation that fans will really like.

Effective adaptation that fans will really like.

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Nov 20, 2016

I actually enjoyed this one. Creepy.

I actually enjoyed this one. Creepy.

• May 22, 2014

A bit boring. Nothing really gives you an edge-of-your-seat show until the end.

A bit boring. Nothing really gives you an edge-of-your-seat show until the end.

• Sep 07, 2013

A television movie I found enjoyable. The plot has been done many times, but the production values seemed better than most made for TV movies. The acting for the major characters is above average for the most part, with the exception of Beau Mirchoff as Gordon. The effects are not high tech, but they worked well for what they depicted. Well done.

• Nov 05, 2012

A little like Mary Higgins Clark's mystery novel I'll Be Seeing You. Entertaining enough, actress Alexz Johnson is good.

• May 13, 2011

9 March 2011 I loved this movie...especially because it was a tv movie so i was not expecting much from it. Its all been done before but this movie made it work where other bigger films have failed. A big thumbs up!

• Dec 01, 2010

Trust me on this, don't bother with this movie...I mean, it's okay if you've never read the book, but even so, it still was pretty lame lol. The book by Lois Lowry (which I noticed that they failed to mention anywhere!) is SO, so much better!!!

• Jul 30, 2010

this movie was creepy. After the shocking and untimely death of her husband, Shelley Stratton (Catherine Hicks) moves her daughter Alexis (Emily Hirst) and her adopted daughter Laurie (Alexz Johnson), to their remote summer house in hopes of giving her family a fresh start. The family's delicate state begins to unravel when alexis unearths the dark past, discovering a twin sister she never knew she had. great movie. i really liked it.

• Mar 15, 2010

Average movie, which I enjoyed more than average because of Alexz Johnson :). And the guy who played Jeff was pretty awesome. It actually was interesting to watch, albeit kinda predictable.

• Jan 03, 2010

Great movie! Alexz Johnson rocks!

Great movie! Alexz Johnson rocks!