A Stranger's Heart - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Stranger's Heart Reviews

June 21, 2009
Damn movie made me cry...I loved it
February 13, 2009
After a heart transplant, a woman begins to experience emotions and memories of the donor. From these feelings and friendships she forms with other transplant recipients at the hospital, she slowly allows herself to be close again to other people.

A predictable and sappy movie for the sentimental and romantics. The drama does address intelligently the complexities of the organ donation process and how recipients cope with rebuilding their lives. Though I could not help thinking that more could have been done with the subject matter at hand.
½ January 29, 2009
Really sad... but really good. :)
January 26, 2009
It was cute.... gotta like a movie that has a happy ending.
January 12, 2009
I loved this movie!! I watch it everytime it is on Hallmark Channel and never get tired of watching it.
January 12, 2009
This was a on of a kind movie, though it was a tad whimsical, it was well developed and beautifully carried out. I really enjoyed it.
August 9, 2008
Too cutesie a film, shoulda been produced by Disney, dragged on, chemistry between the two not believable & didn't capture my interest, I understand the goal they were shooting for but never got there, a so/so movie ;-)
½ July 23, 2008
Far fetched storyline...but it was a made for t.v. movie.(I didn't realize it until I started watching it!)
June 29, 2008
Really nice and subtle movie. Though an emotional one.
May 24, 2008
soy demasiado llorona
iLeo
April 30, 2008
An interesting movie! Story plot is slightly touching, and very sad. Samantha Mathis is great in this movie.