Street Fighter Zero (Street Fighter Alpha) Reviews

• Apr 15, 2015

The movie was slow from the start and had little to no good action. If it was going to be a movie based more on struggle rather than fighting than at least make it a little more intense. Not to mention that I've fell asleep within 30 to 40 minutes of the movie.

• Jan 19, 2015

No way near as good as the first

No way near as good as the first

• Oct 22, 2013

Ryu is the protagonist, he struggles with Dark Hadou. I was a fan of Blanka and E. Honda, who don't even appear. The fights are sparse, but Zangief and Vega impress. Ken and Ryu's feet are freaky. Dhalsim and Guile make all-too-brief cameos. It would have been nice to see Ryu beat Sagat in a flashback, or why Final Fight joined Street Fighter, but that's another story I guess. This one is about Ryu, his younger brother, a mad scientist and his android.

• Aug 03, 2013

Compared to Street Fighter II this is just shit. The English dub is atrocious. Except for Steve Blum, that guy is awesome. I'm also not the biggest fan of this type of animation. I loved how they had to show a shot of Chun-Li's ass and/or crotch in every scene she's in. Gotta love those perverted little Japanese dudes. The story's main focus is on Ryu and his fight against the dark hadu (it's kind of like the dark side). Ryu also never fights Acuma, just this retarded evil scientist who wants to the dark hadu to take over the world. If you're a Street Fighter fan and you still have not seen this, do yourself a favor and don't waste your time.

• Jan 16, 2013

This is a really good film not as good as the second one but good in its own way. The fight scenes are good and so are the graphics. If your a fan of the game, anime or just a fan of streetfighter then you will like it.

• Sep 15, 2012

just like street fighter 2.. superb storytelling..

just like street fighter 2.. superb storytelling..

• Apr 22, 2012

Akuma. Street fighter. If those two statements matter, watch.

Akuma. Street fighter. If those two statements matter, watch.

• Apr 03, 2012

visulay very impressive. Script and plot are lacking.Dissapointing. has lots of fighting scenes.

• Mar 19, 2012

The movie ruined once that kid enters the screen and find out how they made zangief a monster instead of a wrestler to show young russian kids what hard work can accomplish and in the movie it beating up a kid then getting you ass kicked by that kid

• Dec 04, 2011

the art is so cool the action is intense but there is some very awkward scenes and the camera seems to always to close on chun-li lady parts either than that its a good film based on the game