Street Warrior - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Street Warrior Reviews

½ August 17, 2014
Camera effects and angles were strange but overall I thought it was a good movie.
½ March 20, 2013
As seen on UniMás & starring nobody, all I can say is props to the foley artists who snapped those celery stalks w/ each bone-breaker. "Street Warrior" kicks so much ass that a decent storyline's better seen on "The Artist"!
½ October 12, 2012
i thought it will be a great movie but it were full of blood and too many "cutting"
½ May 19, 2012
One of them films that flew under the rador a bit. If you want a blood fest then this is it.
½ May 6, 2011
January 25, 2011
Jesus wept. The one star is for the fact that the guy from THE UNIT had to do it because he'll never really break through into the mainstream Hollywood machine. That star is for him. That poor, poor bastard. OWEN!!!!!!!!!!
November 17, 2010
I'm sometimes up for a good sado-macho film and this came just in time to satisfy my taste. Street Warrior comes in with no brains what so ever other than the mentality to kick and hurt someone. I had not trouble getting into the fights and the dialogue. I must advise that I saw this film in Spanish, so that must have contributed into my liking of this film. There are interesting fighters too.
½ November 9, 2010
Take the plot of Best of the best 2 and Kickboxer force them together crudely, get some shit poor actors in and drop a 0 off the budget.
Voi la you have this turd.
½ October 16, 2010
Family-driven underground battle rocks. Not a movie for youngsters, explicit scenes.
½ September 26, 2009
Kammottava tappeluaiheinen b-leffa, jossa kukaan ei osaa oikeasti tapella, koreografiat aivan hirveitä, toiminnan "nayttavyys" perustuu editointiin. Tarina tv-roskaa ja dialogi niin ikaan saibaa. Leffan katsominen ei palvele ketaan tai mitaan...
½ August 29, 2009
Predictable 13 in a dozen little action flick
August 26, 2009
Max Martini pretty much just plays the same character that he is in the television show "The Unit". I advice everybody to watch that show instead of watching this movie.