Strictly Sexual - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Strictly Sexual Reviews

August 6, 2015
I almost didn't watch this film because I thought it might be just a cheap skin flick but that was NOT the case. This is one of those films that guys and gals can both enjoy. The dialogue is clever, and funny because it shows how different and how similar men and women think about sex, and how far off they both are in estimating how the other gender views issues. Great story, and well done. I was really surprised. This is one of my favorite movies
September 6, 2014
surprising good movie well acted and worth your time
½ January 26, 2014
The relationship between Donna and Stanny is really the central relationship and the relationship between Joe and Christi-Ann is the polar opposite and second. Donna and Stanny are argumentative, kinky, dysfunctional and gritty which is offset by Joe and Christi-Ann's sweetness between each other. The parts of the movie that are pretty implausible I could overlook because it hits on things that you don't see in most rom-com movies and uninhibitedly addresses topics that you don't see discussed in such a raw and vulnerable way You may see the topics brought up in other movies however usually it's in some sort of sight gag or awkward situation meant to make you laugh instead of pensive like this one does. You get to watch a train wreck relationship unfold alongside a sweeter (albeit raunchy) relationship which is a nice contrast. The ending is bittersweet but stays true to itself. I get in the mood for it sometimes, not a four star but worth a watch if you're cool with raunchy language and content. (Even though it's called Strictly Sexual if you're watching it for nudity or want an exploitation flick this one isn't it)
½ December 8, 2013
November 5, 2013
It was a decent drama, I'll give it that, however that couldn't save it from being a very boring, generic movie. The idea was interesting, the movie itself wasn't horrible, it just wasn't anything that I'll remember a week from now. Don't expect much from this, because you won't get much out of it.
October 13, 2013
A well-written, passionately acted romantic comedy. .taughtly directed..familiar, relatable and a surprisingly emotionally driven story. Tear jerker in parts. Searingly honest writing.
½ September 29, 2013
Really great movie. Reminds me of what life is really all about.
½ March 6, 2013
didn't care for the story nor the acting
July 26, 2012
June 2012--> Watched via NETFLIX...
July 2012--> Watched again on NETFLIX, & loved it even more this time. There's so much more to this movie than the sex, it's more of a love story from the man's point of view. Add Stevie Long as one of the main characters who finds himself 'falling in love', well that just made the movie for me. He's not only hot but talented...
May 15, 2012
I think it was a cute little story. As my husband called it. Its a woman flick lol
April 10, 2012
Creatively awesome, it's more than sex.
½ January 10, 2012
Watchable drama. Strictly Sexual is about two successful women, sick and tired of dating and relationships, decide to keep two young men in their pool house for strictly sexual purposes. I liked the talky dialogue, and I thought the performance from the cast were pretty solid. But the male perv in me wanted actual nudity not a group of people talking dirty, and since when have women had sex with there bra's on while under the covers, catch a grip.
½ January 4, 2012
Unconventional love stories. Delivers more than you would expect it to.
December 4, 2011
Turned out not so bad after all ..
½ October 30, 2011
where is s the nudity, the story was fair the actor where believeable but a movie about an aagreement to keep a relationship strictly sexual should have nudity
½ October 11, 2011
what unique character study and thoughtfully examined love story
September 17, 2011
Movie comes off as a tits and ass all over the screen movie. At this point movies awesome! Ten minutes into the movie you realize that there's not even one tit! Movie sucks.... but then you watch it anyways cause you have nothing better to do and realize that this movie is amazing! Showing a tit would take away from its beauty. And though the acting may not be the best, which actually may not be a bad thing. You feel as if you know these people; they are someone who is in your life and you feel as if you're right there with them. And no matter who you are a prude, nymph, divkhead, etc you can.somehow relate to one of the characters in the movie. And though the ending may not ne the best outcome its amazing and by the end of the movie you can't believe you watched that and actually enjoyed it because something about it was awesome cause it depicts real life . Hats off to the writer this movies incredible and I can't generally even stand the thought of an indy film but this was awesome!
½ September 7, 2011
HhMMmmmmmm..... yeahhh....let me watch it again plz lol noT a bad movie!