Striking Range - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Striking Range Reviews

August 22, 2010
Great cast....most excellent...and I looked good in it!
½ February 1, 2009
Not that great, but the steady-cam work and Steve Krieger were AMAZING.
January 24, 2009
Not really into this
December 27, 2008
Cheesy low-budget thriller, with bad lines and worse direction, though you can tell the actors are trying. You can also tell they are acting.
September 12, 2008
nice movie...very thrill
July 14, 2008
Even-paced but stupid actionneer despite the presence of 24's Aaron Pierce as a billionaire jerk.
June 15, 2008
Lots of action. The dialogue and acting could have been better. I liked the son having a disease acting the way he did (killing and being a dumb high IQed son). It seemed liked there were 2 sons but really one. I wasn't expecting Butler to cross over and play both sides with the terrorist partner. Use of grenades, launchers, other devices was cool. Main character taking a bullet for his friend was a good gesture and payback for what his friend did to him in the past. Goes to show that the type of profession you choose will impact family.
March 26, 2008
r├Ątt ok action rulle... men inte skitbra ! :)
March 23, 2008
This script is so laughable. Why do I keep watching shlock like this?
January 18, 2008
screw the lines and go straight to the fighting... not bad
December 5, 2007
Definitely not a movie that will be remembered as a classic. It resembled more of a borderline cheesy B flick.
September 19, 2007
Well I saw it and figure I give it a chance. This movie dull, cheesy and wasn't worth to even give a chance. It's highly a DUD
½ September 5, 2007
it was an ok movie...i was not expecting much from it but it was better than i thought. not for all tastes though.
August 20, 2007
Dull "full-throttle" action thriller, but I was surprised that I haven't seen Jeff Speakman for a long time since 1997's Scorpion One, but he looks little overweight now.
August 7, 2007
Whack! Whack!! and more Whack!!! Extremely unprofessional movie.. Whatever u do, avoid this movie! just a waste of time and space..
½ July 4, 2007
this movie is a true ZERO>
November 24, 2006
3.5/10. Cliche ridden direct to video action thriller with a plot that will make you yawn. Lou Diamond Phillips sleepwalks through his role. The score is so lame, totally unoriginal. There's a couple of good scenes, but it was not easy staying interested in the movie.