Stuck in Love - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stuck in Love Reviews

December 8, 2015
One of my favorite movies of all time. The story may be a bit cliche at times, but the ending is satisfying and the cast excels in their rolls.
October 19, 2015
It's Greg Kinnear, Jennifer Connelly, and Kristen Bell all just passing time in a not awful fashion... It's a bunch of pretty people fairly uninterested with life and how things are turning out/have turned out... You could do worse...
½ October 18, 2015
A little bit weird, and without a really strong story, however I am a little bit bias about writters so I enjoyed all the quotes they used, and the struggle to write, it was just interesting to watch (for me).

Favourite Quote: "I remember that it hurt. Looking at her hurt."

Quote #2: I could hear my heart beating. I could hear everyone's heart. I could hear the human noise we sat there making, not one of us moving, not even when the room went dark.
½ October 3, 2015
this film is one of the most underated films + logan lerman is great as always
½ August 16, 2015
No, it's script isn't original, but Stuck in Love is a pretty charming film thanks to its lead actors.
July 3, 2015
A family of writers learn many lessons about love. Greg Kinnear plays the patriarch and awarding wining author who's comedically stalking his ex-wife, Jennifer Connolly. Greg has to learn forgiveness and such, and also advice from his cute married friends-with-benefits, Kristen Bell. His college age daughter is having her first novel published, but learns avoiding meaningful relationships with a string of one dumber-than-her night stands is not a good thing (she does it because of her parents divorce). Their son also has his first romantic relationship with a high school classmate who had substance abuse issues and he learns lessons in love too. Connolly also learns lessons as well about her relationship with ex-husband Kinnear. Although this is an indi film, this romantic comedy seems to desperately want to be a mainstream Cameron Crowe film where characters lay their souls bare with touching (though not realistic) speechifying moments. So overall, this film has lots of hugs and learning, which is fairly annoying, but it's a likable cast and a passable enough of rom com. Arnold Schwarzenegger's son, Patrick, has a small role in the film.
June 29, 2015
The best thing about this film is Kristen Bell. Other than that, the story was okay. If you are looking for anything else than good luck finding it.
June 27, 2015
worth a watch. not great but not bad. it really seems like real life compared to other movies.
½ June 23, 2015
This movie teeters between mind-numbingly forgettable and compelling which is just a weird feeling as a movie-goer. The gems are the moments when the characters breakaway briefly from the tired plot. I wanted to watch that movie. Instead it was predictable in a way expected of Hollywood rom-coms, not an indie film. A couple scenes of genuine, deep emotion save this movie. It's a good one to watch while doing other things.
June 10, 2015
Average romance film.
½ June 9, 2015
The most important things are the hardest to say.
May 22, 2015
a pleasant movie to be watched, great acting on Jennifer Connelly
May 19, 2015
I absolutely love this movie. I keep re watching it, and I don't think I will ever stop. I like how the creators had the actors narrate their perception on love. Toward the end of the movie it seem that the creators rushed the stories together which made me not soak in the actually feeling they were attending. Overall it was a cute movie, I enjoy watching, and it is on Netflix so its great that I can watch it anytime I want.
April 30, 2015
"This blah blah blah book is my favorite" is such a redundant line in their script.
April 24, 2015
2015-04-24 so-so script, very well acted
April 24, 2015
plz I want plz be free!!!
March 20, 2015
Has some really amazing moments that will tug at your heart strings, but in the end it doesn't all come together.
March 9, 2015
This has become my go-to romantic movie to see.
½ March 8, 2015
is everyone sleeping around? interesting but flat when everyone is a writer. amt diversity?