Stuck on You - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stuck on You Reviews

March 7, 2014
There are some moments in this movie that are somewhat comedic, but as a whole this premise fails.
February 17, 2014
Is it just me, or do the Farrelly brothers really have no idea of what constitutes a funny idea. Conjoined twins aren't funny in the way that two brain damaged morons, and a morbidly obese person aren't funny............oh, right.
February 9, 2014
Not in the same league as The Farrellys' better films, like Dumb and Dumber, There's Something About Mary or Kingpin.
February 5, 2014
One of my favorite movie
February 5, 2014
Matt Damon can do comedy. Not a bad little film here. An interesting premise as two brothers are literally stuck together. They travel to Los Angeles in search of an acting career and get involved in some pretty funny situations. Nice cameos from Cher and Meryl Streep.
½ January 20, 2014
More sweet than funny
January 14, 2014
Everything about this movie is just so wrong, its not funny, mostly uncomfortable yet somehow it wasn't horrible. Not sure why this worked for me but it did -on a very basic level. Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear play conjoined twins Walt and Bob whose brotherly bond is tested when Bob decides to leave their idyllic hometown life and pursue a career in acting. 11.13
December 26, 2013
As a teenager I hated this movie and walked out of the theater when I went to see it. But I recently decided to give it another shot per the credentials of the Farrelly Brothers, who have made some really funny movies. I certainly liked it better the second time around and it had some amusing moments, but I wasn't a fan of how the movie ended. (First and only full viewing - Early 2013)
½ November 2, 2013
so under appreciated
October 19, 2013
Personalities take the high road as this film explores the complexities of being conjoined. Well scripted and acted with laughs along the way. Cher puts in a performance that takes a laugh at her own character and it comes across well. Music is emotional adding to the camera and sound enhancing the feel of the show. Nibbles: Trifle.
October 16, 2013
I Enjoyed This. It Was A Funny Film. The Novelty Of It Kind Of Died Half Way Through.
½ October 15, 2013
Stuck on You certainly follows some of the basic Comedy procedures one might expect to find in a movie about people joined at the hip, but it's as much, if not more, about the inner persons than it is the outer persons. While the film makes excellent use of its outer gag, it rather deeply, but not always overtly, explores a more satisfying angle of how the brothers relate from the inside out. It's very well done, a satisfying Comedy for some and a more thought provoking experience for others. It's certainly not deep, but there is enough intelligence bubbling over onto the surface to make this a fully satisfying experience from both sides of the ledger.
July 12, 2013
Truly random movie. Although I do love it when normally dramatic actors take on a completely ridiculous role. I feel like it makes the actors slightly more accessible in the eyes of the audience. It is entertaining if you have nothing else to watch, not a movie to seek out.
July 8, 2013
had its thin moments of humor, tried to incorporate emotion-grasping moments, pretty much just annoyed me.
½ July 4, 2013
Great cast, funny script, lots of heart.
½ July 4, 2013
Ah venga, es una historia profunda y sensible sobre el nexo de hermandad y amor entre los protagonistas. No es comedia como pensť.
July 2, 2013
Fluye pero no lo suficiente, es algo que puede predecirse y que al menos, el carisma de Matt y Greg recompensa esa historia que se acerca a lo trillado.
June 21, 2013
It's okay. Not too funny but still entertaining. Didn't care much for most of the characters. Eva Mendes is acceptably ditzy, but Cher's role seems bland and rather unnecessary.
June 12, 2013
Might be funny, I dunno. But it's not like I really care if I don't see it.
½ May 17, 2013
It was not good. But I think that it had some elements of a great comedy.