Stuck on You - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Stuck on You Reviews

½ April 24, 2013
Add a Review (Optional)
April 19, 2013
Not particularly a hilarious duo but Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear acting as conjoined twins helps sets it apart from other comedies that are also average in humour quality but lack a charming story to fall back on. They generate enough chemistry with each other to make audiences care for them as they measure the value of their brotherly and physical connection against their individual goals. The premise had potential in allowing the writers more ammo to incorporate puns and humorous situations related to their condition, which they constantly tried to make use out of. It's just a shame that the jokes don't hit the target often enough. Don't go out of your way to watch but it might be a decent shout if ITV2 or E4 happen have it on.
½ April 5, 2013
This movie just plain sucked.
½ April 2, 2013
I think it's really underrated.
March 16, 2013
Sweetly funny at times.
March 4, 2013
Looks can be deceiving.
February 27, 2013
It was funny. Could have been better.
½ February 21, 2013
Damon and Kinnear were a great team together in this comedy. I've seen it a long time ago and decided to watch it again. It gave me tons of laughs and stands out as one of the Farrelly's best. It's cheesy at times but the film seemed to have plenty of heart. It was funny to see these two actors choose a role like this. For it's 2 hour length it does drag out a bit and I never like when comedies touch the 2 hour length, they seem to lose your interest and just aren't funny half the time. This was a very funny movie about conjoined twins and one wanting to be an actor. I thought both guys were great together and gave the movie heart. It may have dragged a bit but I liked it and glad I decided to see it again. It's not terrible, it's dumb but not the worse thing you'll sit through. If you want a good laugh definitely sit and watch this.
February 16, 2013
Matt Damon and Greg Kinear have great chemistry, one could believe they really are brothers, but this flick just isn't as funny as it should be!
½ February 12, 2013
Funnier than it looks.
½ February 6, 2013
It's not horrendous but it's completely disposable.
½ January 25, 2013
Actually a half-decent film.
January 22, 2013
Fairly funny but mostly uninspired film, I feel. Just love that Matt Damon.
½ January 14, 2013
Needs a re-watch. May not be as dumb as I remember
January 13, 2013
Look at the director list??? seriuosly???
½ December 20, 2012
Better than people give it credit for.
½ December 7, 2012
This is appalling material.............
December 4, 2012
Cute, I love Cher!, Meryl Strip.
December 3, 2012
I so need to own this movie!
November 28, 2012
it was a good film but I don't think I'll watch this movie again though, it was ok but could have been better, it starred Matt Damon, Greg Kinner and Cher, It was ok film but I don't want it on DVD