Suburban Sasquatch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Suburban Sasquatch Reviews

September 19, 2016
There's cheap and then there is this. I can understand a shit movie getting made, but the idea that a releasing company saw this and decided to sell it to video stores is mind blowing.

In every respect I can't imagine why this hasn't joined the ranks od The Room or Troll 2 as the worst movies of all time, but then again I'm glad it hasn't.
August 10, 2014
A low-budget film where the character motivations make little sense, traditionally charming practical gore effects are replaced by terrible CGI blood and gore, shots and soundbites are recycled, and the story that should be just as simple as Bigfoot eating people is instead over-complicated with failed attempts at being meaningful and questionably throwing a Native American warrior into the mix.
December 24, 2013
Ha, aggravatingly terrible. So bad its funny...and annoying. Entertaining though, as in, its entertaining yelling at the movie with a few good mates.
May 12, 2013
I used to say that I don't like CGI because it looks cheap. I take it all back. This movie is some kind of masterpiece.
September 23, 2011
You hear it said many times, but it's never actually true - until now. ''Suburban Sasquatch'' really IS the worst movie ever made.

You owe it to yourself to check it out.
August 28, 2011
rofl. this movie was awesome.
April 4, 2010
This movie is really really awful. But, it's still pretty hilariously awful.
½ November 6, 2008
This film is low budget and has lots of tongue-in-cheek humor. Don't get into it expecting more than it is. It's a fun film made by regular people who love film.