Suburban Commando - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Suburban Commando Reviews

February 2, 2013
More stupid fun from the Hulkster as he plays an intergalactic renegade hiding out on Earth until he can set things straight. A recipe for wackiness!
½ December 24, 2012
Cheesy hulk hogan at his best
½ December 24, 2012
A mindless, pointless mix of sci-fi/melodrama that features Hulk Hogan in one of his best performances (and that's not saying much), and Christopher Lloyd (who I'm sure hasn't put this movie on his resume).
December 15, 2012
I WAS FROZEN TODAY!!!
December 7, 2012
This was very silly but had its moments!
½ November 25, 2012
A guilty pleasure of mine because of it's silliness and sure plain fun.
October 31, 2012
Hogan's ONLY OTHER good movie (No Holds Barred), it was cheesy yet fun enough to work, plus the Undertaker is in it.
October 17, 2012
I love this piece of crap.
September 8, 2012
Has to be the Best Wrestler movie ever! Hulkamania will live forever! I would call on Shep Ramsey any day to save the galaxy! Anti-Freeze! Earthlings I hate Earthlings! And not forgetting the wonders of Christopher Lloyd
½ August 27, 2012
This is best known to be Hulk Hogan's best film which is hard for others to say except me being a fan. Mr. Nanny's my favorite but I'd say this one was made better. This particular film gets away with more of the cartoon like gags.
August 16, 2012
A philosophical look into the evolving family structure.
½ August 7, 2012
This a BAD BAD Film but...at the same time for me is a bit of a dirty pleasure. I know it's a bad film and IT IS. but..I still can't help but watch it and chuckle at the absurdness of the film and some of the cheesy lines in the film. Like one of the cheesiest scenes and lines was where you see this hulking man come up to Hulk Hogan(No pun intended) and say "You're a dead man Ramsey" The punch line? It's SAID IN A 9 Year old's voice Hahaha Like WTF??? it's def. stupid but is funny because of that. Like I said it's NOT a good film it's lame boring and well......retarded. This film actually made me feel sorry for New Line considering the struggle they had gone through to get to make films...well..maybe not EXACTLY like this, but to make films like this(Biggish budget decent actors Etc.) and then see them release a film as shitty as this... It's a disappointing. I guess the film is worth checking out maybe for..curiosity's sake if it's on Late night TV but...it's not really even then worth watching. Like I said it's a dirty pleasure of mine. I know the film is bad but...I can't help but watch it cause well..when I was younger i found entertainment in it. Now as an adult and etc. I know how bad the film is but still can't help but watch it remembering my childhood memories of the film being....slightly enjoyable. I can only recommended this film to people that either A. Like nostalgia,Like me, Or b are Curious and like the actors, or Finally if they..well..really find the film enjoyable all for you it's not a good film at all but as I said I did enjoy it as a kid so maybe the inner child of people will enjoy it??
August 3, 2012
There are events that happen in the world that should NEVER happen. This film was made because a celebrity wrestler thought he could act solely upon the power of his fame, and be successful. A diabolical movie of a stranded Space-travelling crime fighter who befriends a local American Family. Spare your kids from the agony... let them watch something different.
½ July 15, 2012
I loved this as a kid. I need to get hold of it again!
July 14, 2012
Terry, stick to wrestling.
July 6, 2012
I can only remember that i was frozen the day i saw this.
½ June 9, 2012
good cheese. one for the big kids
June 1, 2012
One of Mr. Hogan's greatest movies
May 5, 2012
Mark "Undertaker" Calloway made his first movie appearance in the Suburban Commando. It was a very short roll with little to no lines for him.
March 31, 2012
Yuck yuck yuck, I'm laughing at what a joke this movie was.