Sucker Punch Reviews

• Apr 01, 2011

This was the worst movie I have ever seen!! It sucked, and I mean totally. No plot, and you are sitting there thinking, what the F*&#@*& is going on. Worst movie in history. Even the movie Battlefield Earth (2000) is much better than this, and that got slammed many years ago as being the worst movie of the year, having the worst actor, and well...the worst everything. But this one out does that. It is the worst of everything imaginable. Even the special effects were so freakin stupid that they sucked. I was going to walk out in the middle of it....looking back, I wish I had. What would have be even better yet, is to never have gone to this freakin loser of a movie. Have I said this movie completely sucks!!! And then Hollywood wonders why they lose money? Baby Doll's career has probably ended. What terrible act. There are not enough words in the English language to tell how bad this movie is. On a scale of 0 - 10, I will give it...negative 100 ( -100 )!! That is how bad it was!!

• Mar 30, 2011

A visually inventive movie. A pretty thin plot ties what is essentially three levels of a video game featuring a VERY old-looking Scott Glenn. Kind of Cabaret meets 300. Put it very low on your Netflix list.

• Mar 25, 2011

It had great action and a developed plot that was interesting and it had a message. to be honest it is better than most cheap action movies i watched recantly.

• Jan 18, 2011

A movie with a message, well it tries to have one, but it is lost in translation. Nothing worth seeing here, it's kinda bad.

• Feb 10, 2007