Sucker Punch (2010)

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Sucker Punch Videos

Sucker Punch Photos

Movie Info

An enigmatic bare-knuckle fighter teams up with a small-time con man who is a low-life fringe player in the seedy underworld, managing and betting on backstreet fighters in illegal fights.
R (for violence, language and some sexual content)
Action & Adventure , Art House & International

Kara Scott
as Mandy
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for Sucker Punch

There are no critic reviews yet for Sucker Punch. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Sucker Punch

We can go down whatever road you want. Ray 'Harley' Davidson is a street hustler that is involved in gambling, prostitution, running numbers and just about anything that makes money. His passion is really in street fighting and brings up fighters for big time betting. He often gambles with a local king pin that becomes his rival. He latches on with a fighter that has a chance to set both of them for life. "I'm mixing business and pleasure tonight." Malcolm Martin delivers Sucker Punch in his directorial debut. The storyline for this picture is just okay and a bit cliché for the genre (far from Snatch level). I did enjoy the characters but the fight scenes were just average. The cast delivers okay performances but I did love Danny John-Jules as the main character and the cast also includes Tom Hardy, Antonio Fargas, Gordon Alexander, and Tamer Hassan. "We're making fuck movies." I came across this on Netflix and thought it looked worth watching. The action scenes were disappointed, but I did like the characters and found them easy to root for. This is a very average film, but not a waste of time either. This is worth watching if nothing else is on. "Everybody losses." Grade: C

Kevin Robbins
Kevin Robbins

Completely a waste of time, if all the British people are this stupid or ugly or ghetto then Britain is doomed, One of the lowest budgeted film I've ever seen in the modern cinema, Total Blaxplotational.

Sylvester Kuo
Sylvester Kuo

Sucker Punch Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss Sucker Punch on our Movie forum!

News & Features