Suîto ritoru raizu (Sweet Little Lies) Reviews

• Sep 10, 2014

One of those ambiguous Japanese films where you're not quite sure if you're watching a straight up drama or if something crazy is about to happen and you're actually watching a horror movie. I won't spoil it for you.

• Jun 17, 2011

I was expecting so much... Awesome cinematography and the performances were as good as I expected. I loved the concept so much but it never developed deep enough. It's possible Hitoshi Yazaki wanted to create a greater distance between the audience and the story, but to me it just didn't work.