Suits on the Loose - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Suits on the Loose Reviews

September 3, 2010
"I just graduated from the MTC, you know, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir...?"
August 26, 2010
I didn't hate it, but there's nothing really special about this LDS comedy.
½ February 18, 2009
Aaaarghh!! Why we watced this with the young adults is easily explained. It was either this or Passion of the Christ (a movie I have sworn never to watch). I really don't like Mormon flicks. This just contained all the stuff I dislike.
August 31, 2008
Everyone should give this movie a chance. It is inspirational and incredible.
½ August 8, 2008
Two kids escape from juve and pose as Mormons. All in all it's fairly entertaining.
July 18, 2008
It had some funny parts in it. I can watch this movie with my kids, its a clean, fun movie.
June 11, 2008
There really isn't anything special about this movie. Nothing in particular stands out. It's just fine Mormon film fun. I will say, member of the church or not, any family can enjoy it. It's silly, the acting isn't obviously the greastest, and but the lesson to learn is whats best.
May 16, 2008
Make your move punk!
March 26, 2008
Worst Mormon comedy ever.
December 26, 2007
Decent and not to over the top.
½ November 23, 2007
This wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be...but it was pretty funny. I love LDS movies!!
½ October 17, 2007
I really liked this movie... it has some great talent in it... it was just a great mormon movie.
August 27, 2007
Funny movie about two escapee delinquents that pretend to be mormons
August 10, 2007
this was one of my fav. it makes me laugh and it was just way funny to watch!!
July 23, 2007
Kinda funny from time to time. But too predictable.
½ July 8, 2007
haha. that one guy pretending to be a missionary was hot! hehe. you know..that one..haha..yeah.
July 2, 2007
Funny movie. better than most mormon movies.
½ June 22, 2007
The classic tale of self discovery and changing of ways for these two lads. Can be slow at times but the way the tales has been told is slightly different than usual. Good to watch to pass time or if your chopping veg like I was!
Mildly heart warming.
February 24, 2007
Ehh...I'm tired of these "being in the completely wrong place but still lying about it, and somehow getting the girl in the end" movies. It isn't original at all, and they didn't even make anything fun out of the setting.
February 14, 2007