Sum seung si sing (It's a Wonderful Life) Reviews

• Feb 19, 2012

Very limited jokes, stupid story like all Chinese New Year movie! I wouldn't bother.

• Mar 31, 2010

quite funny for Lunar Year Spirit but not Hilarious enough for me..

quite funny for Lunar Year Spirit but not Hilarious enough for me..

• Aug 06, 2009

great laugh for a boring thursday afternoon.

great laugh for a boring thursday afternoon.

• Feb 08, 2009

I am glad that I haven't paid a penny to watch it in the cinema.

I am glad that I haven't paid a penny to watch it in the cinema.

• Jan 27, 2009

The opening few minutes showing the Gods and Heavens were really funny. Ronald Cheng realise he has not kept his promise of helping a boy decades ago and so decided to secretly go to Earth and improve his life. Vincent Kok is the grown up boy now. With a arty wife and 2 kids, a easily fall in love sister and a stammering brother in law staying together. Ronald gave him powers to improve his life but fell in love with the sister, and forgotten his girlfriend in Heaven. And through Vincent he learns about love and how these family members are. Alas a happy ending and wraps the show.

• Feb 17, 2008

Just replayed in TVB. A typical movie for Lunar New Year. Many stars presented in the film so it is difficult to identify anyone who is outperformed.